Chapter- 16

Precap:
Many revelations about Dhruv and Alya's family.

But we found something else which is much more shocking than expected!

Nandu: what

Arya: long ago...

Precap ends

"Actually, long ago, before 30 years, our parents and those evils were studying at the same college. That time, all our parents met eachother for the first time", Arya stated.

"And then our parents started developing feelings for eachother. I mean:
Dad (Raman) and Mom (Ishitha), Raj maamu and Neyonika maami, Viraj maamu and Tara maami, Rajath chachu and Ridhi Chachi, Rohit fufaji and Ankitha Bua", Abhi continued

(A/N :
•Raman and Ishitha: parents of obro's
•Raj and Neyonika: parents of Manik and Mia
•Viraj and Tara: parents of Cabir and Mukthi
•Rajath and Ridhi: parents of Sid and Navya
•Rohit and Ankitha: parents of Arya and Avni)

"As days passed, it got converted into love but none had confessed yet and then comes the villans, all the evils parents (Fake Dazzlers parents) had developed feelings for each of our parents and wanted to marry them by Hook or crook and proposed them but, all our parents denied them everytime", Avni explained.

"During the farewell time, all our parents confessed their love to their partners in front of everyone and all the parents pair agreed and got married. This added fuel to ego of the evils parents and they too got married with eachother just to take revenge from our parents", Cabir confessed with a sad sigh.

"What?", Everyone except the four yelled in shock.

"Then?... What happened?", Nandu asked composing herself.

"From that day till today, they all are trying to finish us at once and get all our properties", Arya answered Nandu.

"What's our next plan of action?", Questioned Navya concernedly.

"We're going to first find out their plans..." Avni admitted and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Okay now, if this discussion is over, come let's have dinner, I'm starving...", Whined Cabir and Arya at the same time and grinned at eachother.

All goes out of the room except Sid and as Mukthi was about to exit, Sid held her hand and pulled her back into the room. Mukthi got scared and was about to shout but Sid kept his hand on her mouth.

"Shh... Mukthi, it's me, Sid!", Sid whispered in her ear. Mukthi nods and Sid takes his hand back.

"Why did you pull me back here?", Frowned Mukthi.
!", Sid blabbered in a single breathe.
"Woo... I....I wanted to tell you something!", Sid stammered badly due to nervousness.

"What?", Mukthi asked in confusion.
"ActuallyIwantedtotellthatIloveyoumukthi

"Sid, I didn't understand a word what you told me so please repeat it again slowly and clearly.", Mukthi encouraged him.

"Actually, I wanted to tell you that I LOVE YOU MUKTHI! From the day I saw you, I got attracted to your bold, carefree, badass nature, and slowly, it has turned into love. So miss. Mukthi Malhotra, will you be my girlfriend?", Sid confessed to her, kneeling down and n front of her with a bouquet of roses.

"Yes, Yes Yes!!, I will be your girlfriend!", Exclaimed Mukthi joyfully and takes the bouquet from him. Both hug eachother and suddenly, they hear giggling sounds.

As the duo turn, they see Nandu and Cabir standing in front of the door and recording their moments and giggling.

"SHORTY!", Sid huffed.

BHUKKAD!!

"I won't leave you today, delete the video!", Mukthi threatened.

"Opps, RUN!!", Nandu and Cabir exclaimed and started running from there. The four had started their Tom and Jerry show and the others were just laughing at their fight.

After some time, Cabir gets caught by Mukthi and gets beaten up by her and Nandu hides behind Raj, Arya, Abhi and Manik.

"Guys, I will show you a exclusive news but for that, please protect me from that donkey!", Nandu proposed a deal to the men.

"Nandu,you kitten... Come in front of me right now orelse...", Sid playfully threatened.

"Okay, leave that lets have dinner now!", Raj said, cutting Sid's words in between. Nandu hugs Raj and shows her tounge to Sid and he just rolls his eyes.

At the dining table, everyone except NanBir's phone pings and there was a video attached to it.

The video was........

Sid proposing Mukthi!!!

Now, everyone was teasing MukSid and they both were giving competition to the tomatoes. Sid and Nandu started their Tom and Jerry show once again.

After 10 mins, both of them drop themselves on couches.

"Baby, you didn't have to record it...", Sid stated, panting heavily due to continuous running.

"Why?", Nandu questioned him.

"Because anyway, I would tell you the news right! You remember our rule right? No hiding!", Sid admitted truthfully.

"Yes I do, but I wanted to surprise you Siddy!! And we also hadn't done our SidNi fights from a long time so..", Nandu said with a pout.

"Yeah, you're right baby!", He grinned, taking her in a side hug. Seeing this, all shake their heads in disbelief.

"Are they always like this? I mean a moment ago they were fighting like enemies and now like long lost siblings...", Neyo stated.

"Both of them are mentally fine right?", Manik asked in confusion..Listening to this, all Dazzlers except Sid and Nandu, who were far from them started laughing...

"Yes, they are perfectly alright in terms of mental health!", Avni clarified.

"And this scene is a daily drama of both of them so, no need to be shocked", Navya added with a grin.

"Yaa, there can be a day when Sun won't rise but, there can't be a day where Sid and Nandu won't fight!", Arya said dramatically.

"True! But how much ever they ever fight, none of their fights are serious and noone knows them like the two knows eachother!", Abhi smiled watching the duo.

PROMO:
•New plans
•Harshad and Maddy in Jail

Hey guys,

A new couple is here now!

How do you feel about them?

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️