one

it was a cold windy morning. I was making my way to the bus stop a few minutes away from my house when something caught my eye in the distance.

I still wasn't fully awake so I rubbed my eyes for a couple of seconds and I could see better. it was a tall boy with black fluffy hair along with big lips and pale skin. I was nearly at the bus stop when I got a better view of him, his school uniform was the same style and colour as mine.

he goes to the same school as me?

the bus arrived and me and him go inside. when I got inside I peeked over the tall boy's shoulder and the bus was crowded. like a lot. there was barely any space to even turn, I was stuck behind him. our bodies were touching as the bus driver was driving and stopping.

a couple of minutes later he lifted his arm and held one of the bus handles at the top. his cologne instantly hit my nose and he smelt so good that I couldn't even explain the scent.

I went on my phone texting my mother about some stuff earlier when the bus hit a sudden break. I lost complete balance and fell on the floor hitting the boy's back. I dropped my phone.

the boy turned around took his earphones out of one ear and looked down at me. I looked back at him and his face looked almost unreal.

his face structure was more clear than before, he had a small beauty mark underneath his left eye, his lips were more plump, he had such good skin, his nose was high bridged and slim, he had a sharp face shape as well and his eyebrows were straight and had a nice light brown tint to them.

I was mesmerised by him to speak when he raised an eyebrow and said.

"are you okay?"

his voice was so angelic. I quickly got up and apologised to the man in front of me while patting down my hair and fixing my uniform. then his name tag caught my attention, it read Hwang Hyunjin.

that was his name. Hwang Hyunjin.

"yes I'm okay I'm s-so sorry, are you okay"? I stuttered while feeling embarrassed and felt my cheeks instantly go red. I tried to look for my phone but I couldn't find it because of how many people's shoes were in the way.

"don't worry I'm okay, did you drop something"? he asked.

again his voice was so calming yet sharp.

"yeah, I can't find my phone I dropped it while I fell" I started to get nervous. what if I lost it?

the bus stopped and it was my last stop. everyone started to get off the bus the tall boy got off too. I was panicking even more because I couldn't find my phone.

"shit" I whispered to myself.

hyunjins head turned around, he was looking at me. I could feel myself and my palms getting sweaty. he got back on the bus and walked towards me.

I turned my head to him and he was already standing in front of me looking down at me like a lost cat, but in reality, I was on the floor looking for my phone.

my cheeks started to heat up, I was going on the verge of exploding.

"I'll help you find your phone" he said smiling.

"o- okay thank you" I smiled back then we both started to search for my phone.

I looked underneath all the seats carefully and...

"I FOUND- wait never mind" his head turned to my direction.

it was a chocolate wrapper, I felt even more embarrassed now than I was before.

I heard hyunjin chuckle to himself.

"what are you laughing about? huh?" I said with an attitude looking fiercely at him.

"nothing" he said as a small smirk appeared
on his lips.

I found that extremely attractive for some reason.

felix, calm down...

"whatever" I said with an attitude.

serval minutes later neither of us could find my phone. I was going to break down.

"oh my god, where the fuck is my phone" I was getting so annoyed.

I got up to leave the bus but a familiar voice speaks.

"wait, is this your phone"? the tall boy speaks.

I turned to look at him and he was holding a phone that had a white case on.

he actually found it? MY PHONE YES OMG!

"yes, omg I thought I lost it" I said walking towards him with a smile because I genuinely thought that I lost my phone.

he stands up from crouching and hands over the phone.

"thank you so much" I said while smiling.

he looks at me then my name tag on my blazer then back to my face.

"you're welcome felix" he smiles back.

at that point, I felt like fainting right there and then.