Reptile/Syzoth x Reader

Ugh gross, lizard boy.

He low-key cute(all lizards, and reptiles are) but imagine kissing that LMAO.

Jk jk, hey y'all. I'm back.

Maybe.

Requested by JCharm4

Caught cha waiting huh?

Here's a finally, real chapter, might be different from usual, or sloppy, but I'm trying to get out of writers block, be a little less lazy, and force the motivation out, over waiting til I get an idea.

So be aware in the future, I might come back and fix it, so for now enjoy what I come up, or something. Idk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Reptile."

Now thats a name you'd never once consider to come out of your mouth when you realized you were head over claws for him.

(Ha, get it? No? ok)

Standing there a few feet before him, you courageously strutted over and called his name once more.

Only this time, using his real name.

"Syzoth." You clearly said aloud.

His growling and hissing form, quickly turned over to face you, his glass shattering voice that you for some unknown fact, liked about him, now responding to you.

"What is it, human!?" He growled. His body positioned into his usual fighting stance.

Body hunched forward, arms nearly open, and angled to seem threatening, his legs and feet bent and spread apart to allow room for his agility if needed.

'Human.' That was a word he would commonly use as an insult against his fellow Kombaters. At least.. the ones who really were human. Like Johnny, Sonya, Kano, you get it.

Staring into greenish yellow reptilian eyes, you duly noted and ignored his threatening pose, as you cleared your throat to speak.

"I li- no." You paused.

He tilted his head in confusion and made a curious hiss from his lizard licking lips.

Stepping forward to meet him face to face, or in this case face to mask. His body unmoving as he almost took a step back. When you puffed out your chest and loudly said,

"I love you!"

His, eyes widened as he stared into your (e/c) eyes. Yours unmoving, yet tensed from the (🎶) prolonged eye contact. (🎵)

He let out a hiss, trying to find his voice. For once in his life, he was shook.

Not once had anyone said they liked him, nor even love him. Until now.

He'd never told anyone, not even those he would even consider friends.

But he felt the same towards you.

Only, his fear of being rejected for being a giant, walking ass-kicking, talking lizard, that he would be shunned, and cast out for loving a human; kept him from talking to you for long periods of time, or even admitting his unrequited feelings.

His breathing slowed as he gently stepped towards you, it was just you two there, no one to see what would, or could happen. No eyes to Leer, or watch him as he lifted his clawed hands to rest on your soft (s/c) cheeks.

Slowly, keeping his mask on for fear of his acidic spit, he gently placed his masked mouth on your lips.

A caring attempt at a kiss without harming you.

Your eyes fluttered closed, as you leaned fully into him, returning the sweet gesture.

Pulling back, he only nodded, not once saying those words back.

How could he?

He wasn't used to it, but in time he would learn to.

For you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then reptile and y/n went on to get married and have dozens of little human-lizard hybrid babies.

The end.

Just kidding.

Maybe.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Sorry if it was short.

Anywho, Stay fresh, cheese bags.

Peace out. ✌️