Kabal(lSack)x Shy! Reader

Requested by @Yowhatup200
Sorry for the long wait, but things are going steady, I'm all better, my friend is better so here's a new chapter! Enjoy!
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Being the shy person you were, you cautiously walked past the many people pushing and shoving against you to get to the Black Dragon Fight Club.

Your shoulders hunched, your arms close to your chest, your head down to avoid eye contact with anyone passing by and glancing at you.

Each time you bumped into someone you'd look down at the ground and stutter as you apologized, only to get a growl or deep grunt in response and be shoved away.

Entering the club, you quietly walked around the crowd, your footsteps soft and light, making sure your face was covered, you looked around the one person you had been seeing in secret for awhile; Kabal.

Searching for the male with hooks who looked like he was getting ready for winter with a large coat and fur around the hood.

His hair in a ponytail with sides of his head shaved almost completely.

Once you spotted the speedy male, you silently made your way towards him, only to be interrupted by a wild Kano, "And where do ya think your goin' love?" He leaned towards your covered face.

Your eyes looking away from him as you muttered quietly, "I-I'm looking for K-Kabal.." you stuttered.

Kano pulled away and hummed, "Kabal eh?" He looked behind him and raised a hand, his daisy almost into a ball with his thumb pointing the way, "He's ova there with Erron Blech." His Australian voice deep and gruff.

Nodding, you quickly walked away before being pushed against a wall by Kano, your back hurting from impact, your fragile body trembling as Kano slowly leaned his head into your neck, his nose close as took a small sniff.

Your head turned away from him as you whispered, and pleaded, "P-P-Please l-let go.." it was vain as Kano never listened unless there was a payment it until he got what he wanted.

You knew he was dangerous.

Before he could do anything else to you, he was pulled away by the person you'd been looking for named, Carrrlos. (*puts on $500 sunglasses*) AhEm-I mean, Kabal.

"Sorry Kano, but this one is off limits, keep off or stay away from what's mine." His voice softly echoing yet stern, almost like music in your ears.

You felt your cheeks warm as you blushed under the mask, your eyes glimmering and shining as he those last two words.

Quickly shaking those thoughts, you looked at Kabal as he pulled you away with him leaving Kano behind, "You know it's dangerous here in the black dragon club y/n, you shouldn't have been here on your own." He said softly, his arm draped over your shoulder as he held you close.

"I kn-know...I mean y-you saw what happened with m-m-me and Kano.." you responded as your stuttered. "Th-Thanks for y-your help though, I uh-I appreciate it."

Kabal nodded his head and turned to look at you, your eyes meeting his for a brief moment, and in total silence.

After awhile you realized you had zoned out as he waved his hand in front of your face and called out your name, "Helloooo? Earth to y/n. You sure you're doing okay?"

His voice brought back from space, blinking, you nodded, "U-uhh yes I-I'm fine!" You started, "Uhm what w-were you saying...?"

Kabal sighed, "I was saying don't mention it, I'd do anything for you. At a price of course." He slowly leaned forward, his eyes gazing into yours as he smirked.

Suddenly, he lifted you up from your back and legs, your frail body seemingly light in his arms as he quickly sped off to the roof of the club, leaving a trail of a violet colored shade from his quick speed.

Setting you down, you took a few steps to the edge and sat down, the moon bright and shining, lighting up the night sky.

Joining beside you, Kabal sat down and released a relaxed sigh, turning to you he genuinely smiled, it was rare of course but that was a trait of his that you liked about him.

You looked at him in return, and slowly pulled down your mask, returning a small, shy smile.

Gently taking your hand in his, he caressed his thumb over the back of your hand, gently rubbing it in a reassuring way before saying, "I love you y/n, I really do."

Shocked, you looked down at both your hands, your cheeks warm and flushed with a bright, soft shade of pink.

"R-really?" You asked in a soft voice.

He nodded and leaned forward to kiss your cheek, "I love how your shy, you do things with caution-even if it still gets you into trouble-" you both chuckled and snickered as he continued, "You're you, and I like that. Even for someone like me who's kinda bad, but ya know, things change. I'm still a black dragon, but I'll be there to protect you from harm, because-" you cut him off.

Your lips claimed his in a small, sweet kiss.

Pulling away, you blushed a bit more, "I-I know, I love you too." You both smiled at each other, and hugged.

He held you close to him while you rested your head in his shoulder, hand in hand, you both gazed at the moon and enjoyed the moments you had together, will enjoy in the future.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Requests are still open!
More chapters to come!
Aight imma head out.
Stay Fresh, Cheese bags!
K,bye!