Liu Kang x Montell (lemon)

AhEm, this is a smut/lemon requested by @MonteQueayne
I hope you enjoy it.
Contains sexual themes, and of course sex so read at your own risk.
(Don't say I didn't warn ya.)
ENJOY~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lust.
We all feel lust from time to time. We'll feel horny, or sexual.
And that's totally normal.

Just as long as your partner is okay with it, feel free to experiment and try new things about Sexual Relationships, and Sex.

Montell's relationship with Liu kang was anything but sexual, and she felt ready about moving it into the next level.

Of course she would have to ask Liu Kang about it, so he didn't feel uncomfortable.

In the Shaolin Temple where he resided, she walked over to the courtyard where he happened to be practicing his fighting skills, and lessons. "Hey Liu-Liu." She waves as she greeted her lover, with the nickname she chose for him.

Standing in place as he stopped, he turned his head and smiled as he bowed. "Greetings Monte." (Monty But with E instead of Y) he replied respectfully, as he walked towards her. "How's practice?" She asked him. Shrugging his shoulders, he reached for her hand in his as they began to walk around the courtyard into the garden, "Practice is steady, and going well." Liu responded. 

Sitting down on a brown and rusted bench, the creaks clearly sounding as the wood cracked and splintered under their combined weight. "I wanted to ask you something Liu. But I want to make sure your okay with it." (Remember: Asking for Consent is ALWAYS a must. Date Rape or plain Rape is never okay.)  Montell quietly spoke as she looked at him.

Tilting his head to the side in curiousity, he nodded. "Alright, what is it?" Sighing as she took a deep breath, she quietly whispered to him, "Would you feel comfortable if we moved out relationship to something more...sexual?"

Widening his eyes at the question, he glanced at the cemented, and cracked pavement, also known as the ground. "Uh-I...um." At a loss for words he rested his head on his hands, he placed his elbows on his knees to hold himself up as he began to think about the question.

Unsure if he would accept, Montell looked away to gaze at the garden. Her legs crossed as she tapped her foot on the ground and patiently waited for his answer.

After a couple of minutes passed, Liu glanced at Montell and held her hand tightly. Sighing, he turned his body to her, his other hand reaching up to cup her cheek, and caress it with his thumb. Making Monte look at him, he pressed his lips against hers as he claimed them in a kiss. Her cheek warmed as they became a lightly colored shade of pink, and blushed as she kissed back.

Their lips locked in a soft kiss that soon became heated as Liu softly licked her lips, his tongue gliding over her soft, and warm lips as she slowly parted them. Taking this chance, Liu slipped his tongue into her mouth and began French kissing her. Their tongues wrapped around each other as they danced, and mixed saliva.

As he explored her wet cavern, he made sure to lick and feel everything in her mouth, from her tongue to her teeth and so forth. Gently pulling him closer to her, she wrapped her arms around his shoulder and neck as she pressed her chest against his. His arm slinking around her waist as he led her tightly in an embrace.