Cassie Cage x Female! Reader

Requested by @AnonimAnonima6 Sorry for the wait! Hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie was a complete badass to you. With each punch and kick, she made it seem so cool you couldn't resist watching her fight.

You were aware of your feelings towards her, but you felt that if you admitted it to her, you'd be rejected in a humiliating way.

You'd always imagined yourself and Cassie walking together on the beach by the bloody ocean near Charon's cabin. The waves crashing against the sand and splashing little droplets near you both.

Each smiling, laughing, and talking to one another about anything, or everything. You loved her soft, blonde hair, her smile and her swagger when it came to the Cage family name. You loved everything about her.

While she was in fight with Scorpion and making her 'get over here' impression, you kept wondering on how you'd tell her about your feelings, problem was, you didn't know where to start.

You wondered how to even begin a possible conversation with her, but you just couldn't. You were too shy, or unconfident to do so.

Wanting to gather up the courage to confess, you spoke with her best friend Jacqui about what you could do to get her attention or ask her out.

Sitting by a wall, you waited until Cassie was done fighting for the day to be able to confess. Talking with Jacqui really helped you boost your confidence.

Watching her get a latte from her dad Johnny Cage, you waited until he left to walk up to her.

"Heeyyyy Cassie!" You called out to her somewhat confident yet awkward. Turning to face you she smiled, "Hey y/n, what's up?"

Trying to remain calm, you smiled shyly, "U-uh hey, not much I-i did want to ask you a question though.." She took a sip of her coffee, "Sure, go ahead." She said cooly.

Slightly stuttering, you began to attempt to asking her out, or confessing. "Uhm...I just wanted to say...I-I really like you. Y-you're so pretty I can't help but smile, and sn-sneak glances at you.."

You felt your face heat up as you began blushing and quickly averted your eyes to the grounded and continued, "your so confident in everything you do a-and say, I-I wish I had that much confidence...you just s-s-so amazing and I-"

You were quickly cut off, by soft pink, lips smashing against yours.

Taking a moment to process what just happened, you realized that Cassie was kissing you. She was ACTUALLY kissing you. You blushed a deep shade of red, and felt your chest thumping so much from your heart pumping with adrenaline.

Not hesitating, you pressed your lips against hers and kissed back, unable to resist anymore.

After a moment, you both pulled away, blushing and glancing down at the ground, you heard her chuckle, "I always thought you were cute as a dork..shy, sometimes stutters, it's cute."

Hearing those words come out from her lips surprised you, smiling a bit, you could help but release a soft, awkward laugh. "R-really?"

She nodded and pulled you close to her, her arms slinking around you and hugging you tightly. "Really." Was the last thing she said before kissing your cheek, and walking away.

"See you later~!" She waved and blew a kiss to you, before meeting up with Jacqui, Kung Jin, and Takeda.

Standing still, you couldn't resist smiling to yourself.

You had finally attempted to ask Cassie out, and she interrupted by kissing you and admitting the things she liked about you.

You were happy Cassie accepted you, even though you were a girl, you were still happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Requests are still open, etc etc.
K,bye!