Shang Tsung x Reader

Requested by @Queen_of_beans

SORRY this took long..

Had a bad case of writers block-.

So anyway.. Hope you enjoy.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Who'd have thought?

Was it possible that someone could have ever cared about- let alone love the evil, soul stealing, and impersonating sorcerer Shang Tsung?

Well you'd be surprised.

(Otherwise this chapter wouldn't exist-.)

In all of Mortal Kombat history, no one had ever expected for someone to have fallen in love with Shang Tsung, and yet... Here you were.

Y/n.

The one person to fall in love with his dark sorcerer.

Guess you could say it was hos hair, perhaps his eyes, maybe his face.

Or just his entire living being.

Whatever it was, you knew you loved him.

Even if it was from far away.

Sonya might've caught his eyes, but he caught yours.

How you wished, you were in Sonya's place.

How you wished he was the one telling you to try on the dresses he had.

How you wished, he'd complimented you as much as he did her.

Oh how you w i s h e d.

Despite all the wishing, you wanted to tell him anyway.

Yeah it gave you butterflies.
Sure you were nervous.
Doubtful.

But you wanted to get it off your chest; the burden off your shoulders of not telling him.

Years and years of waiting for him to notice, you realized he wasn't.

So you decided to take charge, grab those nerves, and fear by the balls.

DIGEST the butterflies in your stomach.

And become brave, b o l d.

Just enough so, that you couod tell him, and if he wished you would leave him be, but at least you would be glad to have told him.

Then no more regrets.
No more hiding.

Sitting on the sandy beaches near Kharons Ship, you waited, and watched as Shang rivaled against Kano.

However, somewhat uninterested you decided to gaze and sightsee the sea of blood.

Beautiful, yet bottomless like any other sea.

Just- not red, or bloody.

As its name suggests.

The Sea of Blood.

Wondering how long you'd been staring at the crimson ocean, you turned to look or see if the fight was over.

Checking that you hadn't completely missed the fight enough that everyone left.

Luckily, it wasn't.

By a second Shang got the upperhand against Kano, his wonderous lips moving as he inaudibly spoke.