Raiden x Leslie (lemon)

Requested by @assassinLeslie12345
I'm so sorry this is late. I had no motivation or inspiration but it's finished.
Finally!
I'm sorry for the long wait.
⚠️ Sexual themes and Of course Sex⚠️
Read at your own risk.
Requests are still open.
Enjoy~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine being away from the person you care about most.

Someone you love and wish you could spend the rest of your life with.

Imagine they're gone, what would you do?

I get it, being away from the one you love hurts, sometimes feels freeing, or somtimes a bit of both.

But Why would you do it? And what does it mean to you?

Well imagine that your love has a job as a thunder god, and is half the time away from home beating bad guys and trying to make the world a better place.

Leslie's lover Raiden, was away from home and this frustrated her, it was rare that Raiden could stay home and be with her for at least a few days, but that never came to be. But she needed him, and she needed him all to herself.

Leslie was happy she had him, but each time he left, she felt lost, or sad. Raiden's separation from her felt like years would go by as if it was going the pace of of a slow moving snail. But really it would just be a few weeks or so.

Leslie had been in her warm, cozy bed she shared with Raiden. Feeling the sun rays on her face, she sat up and walked to the window, closing the blinds and getting ready to start another day without Raiden...or so she thought.

Changing her pajamas, she changed into a soft, cotton-made, white shirt, and ripped, black skinny jeans. Not bothering to put on shoes, (why would she? She's not going anywhere...yet.) she walked into the kitchen, and started preparing breakfast. Turning the stove on, she pulled out a pan from the cupboards/oven and prepared a hardy breakfast called Pancakes.

Because who doesn't like pancakes? If you do, stop it...get some help. (JK, JK. If you don't like pancakes that's ok, just switch it to what you DO like.) Once she was done eating, a loud crack, or booming sound of thunder struck, caused poor Leslie to jump out of her socks, gasping and clutching her hand close to her chest.

Her heart racing and thumping loudly against her chest, her gasping turning into slow breaths from being startled, and calming her rapidly beating heart. It had been a month or so since she had last seen or heard from Raiden.

Sighing in relief, she suddenly straightened her shoulders and stood up from sitting on her comfortable cushioned chair.

Spinning her feet 180 degrees, she faced the entrance, and exit of the kitchen which gave her a clear view of a brightly blue-colored, glass window door. Raiden's upper body, was nothing but a shadow from the inside view of the doors window. The rest hidden from the tarnished wood with no window.

Smiling widely, she started hopping on her feet, her toes still in contact with the ground as she couldn't contain her excitement.

Unlocking the door, an exhausted Raiden gently held onto the handle and gave a slight turn to open it. Giving a small sigh, he hummed as a sudden cool breeze of air passed through him, cooling him off from the heat outside.

Glancing towards the kitchen entrance, his eyes glazed over the smaller figure blocking the way inside, the corner of his lips slightly raising into a small, loving smile. There stood the love of his life, his whole world, and the one he cared about most.