BONUS CHAPTER #2

7 years later

"Yes mom I know." Carly said, pressing her phone towards her ear and cheek, fishing out her keys to her apartment. "Ok. Mom it isn't my fault Jason isn't married yet. We all know he's still in his frat boy phase. No mom it isn't over yet. I don't know mom. Ask him that. Ok ok. I'll see you on Friday. Yes love you too. Bye mom." Carly sighed, ending the 30 minute call with her mom. Ever since she moved out, her parents, especially her mom, wanted to know everything that went on with her life. Not to mention she needed someone to gossip with. Did the woman not have friends she can do stuff like this with? The girl put in her key and opened the door. "Hey babe sorry I'm late I..."

The girl didn't finish her sentence as she was confused to see what her apartment looked like. Candles were everywhere, leading up to her's and Paxton's shared bedroom. Once she entered the room she saw her handsome boyfriend in a suit and tie.

God did he look hot right now.

"What's this?" Carly asked him, smiling widely.

"Do you like it?" He asked, walking towards her with his hands in his pocket. Paxton was nervous. He had everything planned out and wanted things to go as planned.

"Of course I love it Pax." Carly said, wrapping her hands around his waist. He pulled her into a hug, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"I knew you would." Paxton said, kissing her forehead then looking at the girl in the eye.

"May I ask why?"

Paxton suddenly turned serious. Something he rarely does. "Carly, I know these rose petals and candles aren't nearly big enough to show you how much I truly love you. You are my best friend, my everything. And baby..." He gets down on one knee, taking out a box from his pocket and opening showing a ring. Holy shit. Is this happening? "I love you. I'm in love with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you Carly Mimi Tan make me the luckiest man alive and marry me?"

"Yes! A million times yes!" Carly squealed, bending down and pulling her now fiance into a kiss. And let's just say the two did a little bit of celebration after.