BONUS CHAPTER #1

5 years later

"4 beds, 2 bath apartment. 3,420 square feet. Utilities are included along with unit laundry. Access to the pool, gym, and 2 free parking spots. Again, if you have any questions don't hesitate in asking." The real estate agent explained.

After graduation, the couple decided to move in together. They were currently apartment hunting. And nothing was fitting any of their standards. Well, more like to Carly's standards. Paxton didn't care where they lived. As long as his girlfriend was happy, he's happy too. 

"The balcony space is definitely better." Paxton joked.

Carly laughed. "Well we can definitely fit more than 2 people here that's for sure."

"The bathroom looks more modern, but still a little too small if we wanna shower together." The boy smirked while wiggling his eyebrows.

Carly shook her head as she rolled her eyes. "Damn it has a nice spacious balcony but the bathroom sucks."

"The kitchen is a bit on the smaller side."

"Ok Chef Pax." Carly rolled my eyes again. These past few years taught the girl how much of a good cook Paxton was. A big turn on if you ask her. "At least the next one is near Eddie and Lily's place so I have high hopes for that."

"Had to have high high hope for a living." Paxton started singing.

"Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing." Carly sang along. "We're playing that in the car later."

"Anything for you." Paxton said, putting his arm around the girl's shoulder and kissing her on the cheek. "So no?"

Carly shook her head. "No."

The next 3 apartments weren't up to Carly's standard. Call the girl picky, she didn't care. Why would she pay $4,870 a month for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment that can barely fit both of them.

But the next one looked promising. It was a little bit far for their liking, but it was a 4 bedroom with 2 bath for $2,885. Pretty decent for California.

"Well?" Paxton asked his girlfriend as he watched her look through every part of the apartment. He tried writing down everything from each apartment, but he knew they wouldn't need it. He knew once Carly made up a decision for each apartment whether she hated it or not, it was final. 

"I love it." Carly smiled.

"This the one?"

Carly nodded. "I think so."

"Great." Paxton said, putting his arm around her shoulder. "If you're happy, I'm happy."

The boy was right. Seeing his girlfriend smile as the real estate agent handed them the keys to the apartment, he couldn't help but feel happy. Soon he's put a ring on it. And they'll live happily ever after.