THREE

Eddie and Lily took it upon themselves to create a Hinge account for the girl. Carly hated the idea. Call her a traditionalist, but she wanted to meet a guy naturally, not over a dumb app, no offense. She's watched way too many documentaries on Netflix about being catfished.

"Yes him." Lily smiled at her phone.

For the past hour,  Eddie and Lily have been swiping left and right to see who they thought would be a good match for their best friend. Carly on the other hand was binge watching the new season of Stranger Things. 

You can clearly see what was more important. 

"Oh him." Eddie commented. "Oh look he matched with you." The boy looked to his cousin who had her Airpods in, eyes focused on her laptop. "CARLY!" He threw a pillow at her.

"Ow." Carly yelled, talking out 1 Airpod. "What the hell."

"Are you not listening?" Lily asked.

"Why should I?"

"We have some matches for you."

"Yeah?" Carly wasn't all too excited. 

"C'mon look." Eddie encouraged. 

"No thanks." Carly said.

"Can you at least see the guys who matched with you?" Lily asked. Carly sighed, getting up from her desk chair and walking over to see her phone. "Yeah!" Lily clapped, a little too excited about this. 

Carly took her phone and swiped through the guys that she matched with. Some were ok, others were a definite no. She just didn't think she was ready to date yet. She was still getting over with EJ leaving and Paxton of course. But to get her friends off her backs, she typed hi to a random guy and handed them back her phone. She needed to get back to her show. 

"There. Parker it is."

Lily took her phone and looked at the guy's profile. She nodded like she approved the boy. "Oh he's cute. So your type. Oh and look at those abs."

"Babe, your boyfriend's right here." Eddie said, taking the phone away from his girlfriend. "Oh he is hot. Nice choice couz. Oh shit he's typing."

"Yeah." Carly said, with no excitement in her voice. She clearly didn't care.

"Hey are you down to meet at CPK tonight?" Lily read. "Omg he's asking you out on a date. You have to go. Yes what time?" Lily typed out.

The girl's eyes widened. "The fuck. No. I'm not going on a date with a stranger. He could be a psychopath for all we know."

"Oh c'mon Carls. We'll be there don't you worry." Lily said, getting up from her bed and going towards her closet, no doubt picking out her outfit.

Carly groaned. "You guys owe me big time."

"Not if this date goes well. Then you'll owe us big time." Eddie chuckled.

Yeah fucking right. Carly already knew she wasn't gonna enjoy this date. 

✄-----------------------------

over 400 views already?? WHHHAATT!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!