FORTY-SIX

"I'm so excited." Carly said, walking past security and finally into the venue. Her boyfriend's hand was in her left and her BLACKPINK lightstick in the other. "Oh look the merch stand!"

Paxton chuckled when his girlfriend dragged him around. He didn't mind though. Seeing her happy made him happy. And besides, he was hella excited to see BLACKPINK. Even if his bank account hated him for it. 

Carly Tan ended up spending $200 at the merch stand. She bought a few t-shirts, a hat, and a tote. Did the girl splurge? Hell yeah she did. But did she care?

No.

Judge her all you want.

Carly Tan's secure.

"Where's our seats?" Carly asked the boy as the looked around the venue to which way to go.

"Hmm." Paxton looked at their tickets. "H201 and H202."

"This way." The walked down some stairs and into the H section. Their seats ended up being the ones near the aisle. Thank God. The girl forgot to bring her binoculars. Those would have taken up too much space in her bag anyways so she's glad that their seats were super close.

"We're so close!" Carly squealed, taking everything in. She couldn't believe it. She was finally here, seeing the best girl group ever! And it was all thanks to her boyfriend right next to her.

"Only the best for my girl." Paxton smiled, putting his arm around her seat.

"I need a picture."

"Ok." Paxton chuckled, taking out his phone as the girl took her place on the aisle and held up her lightstick. "Beautiful, pretty."

Carly smiled, taking her seat again as she scrolled through the many pictures her boyfriend took. She couldn't wait any longer. There was a good 30 minutes left before the concert started. But thankfully the venue was playing all the BLACKPINK songs to get all the BLINKS in the mood.

Carly Tan was definitely in the mood and she couldn't help but feel happy about where she was and who she was with. 

✄-----------------------------

where my blinks at???