THIRTY-FIVE

"You know I'm all for helping Eleanor, but what's up with the stripper pole?" Carly asked. She hasn't talked to her cousin or her best friend since yesterday's fallout. And it was weird because Carly and Lily had softball practice yesterday.

Sigh.

At least she had Paxton now.

"Alright let's fucking do this." Trent yelled, walking into the theater room with his girlfriend trailing behind him.

Eleanor nodded, set down her bag, and walked up to the stage. "I'm Eleanor Wong, and I'm 5'5, and I'll be doing Jennifer Lopez's speech from Hustlers."

"Cut!" Trent yelled causing the girl to stop.

"What do you mean cut? I haven't even started."

"Sorry I just feel like it's missing something."

"Yeah the whole monologue."

"I thought it was great." Carly pointed out which the couple ignored.

"No that's not it. I'm worried it's not gonna pop you know?" Trent said. "You need to be memorable if this agent is gonna sign you."

"Is that why you brought a stripper pole?" Eleanor pointed to the pole behind her.

Carly snorted causing Paxton to chuckle at the girl. "I'm sorry I dragged you here. I thought this would be more fun."

"Yeah cause it's fun watching mommy and daddy fight." Now it was Paxton's turn to snort. He never did that. The girl's eyes widened. "Did you just..." 

"Yes. Can we please forget about it?" The boy was clearly embarrassed. He didn't know why, but all his cool guy attitude was out the door whenever he's with Carly.

"Sure... if you promise me boba after."

Paxton chuckled. Her love for boba was funny. But he would buy all the boba she wanted as long as she's happy.

"Deal."

✄-----------------------------

let's say it louder everyone for the people in the back

paxton hall yoshida is whipped for carly tan