TWENTY-EIGHT

"Hey Carls!" Eleanor said, running up towards the girl.

After what was an extremely hard AP Physics exam, all the girl wanted to do with get off campus and treat herself to some Chipotle and a Milk Tea with honey boba. Watching what you ate was always hard for the girl.

It's even harder when it's season. There are certain foods that the girl knew she shouldn't be eating. But she couldn't help it. She was still a teenager and junk food was always more appealing than those dumb raw carrot sticks.

"Hey El." Carly smiled. "Long time no talk."

"I know things have been crazy."

Carly chuckled. "I bet. You're dating Trent now."

"Yeah kinda weird."

"Dating Trent? Or?"

Eleanor shrugged. "I don't know. I just would never imagine myself dating someone like Trent."

Carly nodded. "I think everything about Trent is crazy. But he needs a girl like you to keep him in line. I ship it."

The girl smiled. "Thanks Carls. Are you busy tonight?"

"Tonight? I have practice till 5."

Eleanor nodded. "Well the drama club's having a coffeehouse tonight if you wanna come."

"Coffeehouse?" Carly said as the girl nodded. "What's that?"

"Just some live music and coffee. It's the sexiset thing this year. We all dress like we're in France, the lights are dimmed low, and people sneak off to makeout."

Carly chuckled. She couldn't believe this was something at her school "We really have something like that?"

Eleanor nodded. "Yup. I'm surprised myself."

"Yeah sure. I'll be there."

"Great." Eleanor smiled. "I'll RSVP you a table."

Carly smiled. "Thanks. See you later."

"See you."

Well at least Carly knew what she was doing after practice.