FORTY-SEVEN

"That was amazing!" Carly said as they walked out the venue and to Paxton's car.

Paxton chuckled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Watching them perform Pink Venom live is sooo much better than watching it on my tiny phone screen." Carly said, still not over the 2 hours. She can now cross it off her bucket list. "But Boombayah will always be the OG."

"True that."

"I can't believe I saw Lisa. God her dance moves were insane. The way her body moves was just so mesmerizing." 

Paxton nodded. "Agree. 

"Thanks for taking me."

"Of course babe. I know how bummed out you didn't get tickets."

"Yeah. I never asked how you got the tickets."

Paxton sighed. "I might have um... bought it off someone on Craigslist."

"You what?" Carly yelled.

Paxton shrugged, holding onto the girl's hand and her bag of merch she bought in his other. "It's not that big of a deal."

"How do you know if you can trust them? They could have been conning you for all we knew."

"But they didn't."

Carly rolled her eyes. "You just love living on the edge huh?"

"You love it baby."

"You know I melt everytime you call me baby."

Paxton smiled. "I know you do."

Carly felt like a bright, hot tomato. She was blushing way too much. But she couldn't help it. She was on cloud 9 right now. She couldn't believe her life right now. Everything was going right the way she planned for it to go.

The only problem was, Carly Tan has not told her boyfriend she has committed to UCLA.