SIXTEEN

Carly wiped her face with a towel. She was getting out of her paintball gear. It was too damn hot and she was sweating everywhere. A nice cold shower would do her justice.

"Carly, what the hell!"

Carly scoffed, turning around to see an angry Haley. "What?"

"You know what?"

"It's call a game Haley. You know, you shot the opposite team with your paintball gun."

"Yeah on the gear. You shot me on the back of my neck."

Carly shrugged. "Oops, accidents happen."

Haley scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Yeah fucking right. I knew you were always jealous of me."

"Yeah ok."

"It's true. You always had this weird vententa for me. Why? Because I had sex with Paxton first? Well you know what? I enjoyed every single second of it."

Carly rolled her eyes. "You know that's what makes us different, Haley. You had sex with him what? Once? Then he kicks you to the curb. And me? Well I can't really count how many times he made me cum. But that was always what you did huh?"

"What?"

"Drop the innocent act. You always go for other people's boyfriends. Maybe that's why you have no friends. Nobody wants to be friends with a backstabbing, boyfriend stealer bitch."

"You bitch." Haley launched herself towards the girl. Whatever the girl throws at her, Carly can take it. She's a black belt in Taekwondo.

"Back off bitch." Lily said, grabbing the girl's fist in her hand.

"Who the hell are you!"

"Somebody and you have 5 seconds to get the hell out of here before I swing. I'm not joking."

"The fuck... you can't."

"1."

"Who the hell..."

"2"

"Do you think you..."

"3."

"I can..."

"4"

Haley stopped what she was saying. She was scared, they could tell. Without saying another word, she glares at both of them before leaving.

Carly chuckled at her friend. "She really thought you were gonna swing."

Lily shrugged. "Let her. I'm a cat. A purring fucking cat."

Carly shook her head. Her friend was so silly. "Thanks Lils."

"You're very welcome my la–."

"Carly!"