Good bye

Josie pov.... I wake up next to the most beautiful girl in the world, hope. Morning babe I say rubbing her shoulder. Babe? She aka turning to look at me. Oh umm I. Before I could finish she says I love it when you call me that. I smile and blush before getting out of bed. Where are you going hope asks? Well it's our last day before we go so I'm going to the mall so I can my family some gifts . Oh ok is everyone going? She asks. Umm I realy don't know I think dad might stay but you should come too. I say before pulling off my top to change. I saw hopes eyes trail down my body.

Hope my eyes are up here I say. S-sorry she says finally looking at my face. It's okay hope once we get back home you can look at it all you want I say walking up to her in a just a braw and panties.( I'm sorry but the panties make me cringe so I'm sorry if it makes you cringe too idk why it does). I see her blush and I kiss her.

I get off and go to get dressed. You look cute hope says smiling at me. Thanks not to bad yourself. I like those pjs on you. Shut up she says as she gets out the bed and makes her way to the bathroom. When she comes out she is dressed and had her make up done.

Y'all this is going to have to be all I'm not going to finish the story bc I'm busy and am working on another one. I'm making one about wenclair and don't have enough time to do both and I just ram out of ideas so I'm sorry but I just need to move on from this. Anyone is okay to finish it if they want. Have a great Christmas or any holiday that you celebrate. And happy new year!