Monsters!?🤯

Hope pov... what the fuck a monster Rick. Yes a dragon. What the fuck I scream. He yells back "language" Rick were talking about a monster that can wait.

Just coke outside and get in the car it's in the woods in mystic falls we must hury. Ok a yell as I get my self out the door running to the car. I see josie walk in Anna's room and I sit there for a second wishing she was going into my room and not Anna's but then a remember the dragon and rush to the car.

Me and Alaric drive to mystic falls.

We get into the forest. We see a woman. A very pretty woman. But just then she starts breathing fire. I use a spell ( I ain't finna say the spell cuz that's to much work and I'm lazy)

The spell makes her faint and go falling down we examine the woman's body to see why she was doing this suddenly she turns into her true form knocking hope unconscious. Alaric screamed as he grabbed a blade and hit the dragon in the neck. She was now dead.

He picked me up and he drove back to the school. When we got there Dorian was there bye the door with some blood hoping that I didn't die. Did she die Alaric? He asked. No and let's keep it that way get her to her room and I'll go tell Lizzie and josie. I know they are all friends. Dorian brought me to the room and sat me down.

Hope if you can here this please wake up. We need you we need you to live you are the main purpose of this school without you we are nothing. I could hear home but I couldn't move I was stuck in place and couldn't open my eyes.

Alaric pov... girls what dad Lizzie says. It -it's hope she's hurt come on. Lizzie and josie follow

Josie pov.... Omg hope she's hurt what if those words were the last thing I said to her. I have to make things right

Hope pov... I heard 3 people walk in the room it was Rick Lizzie and j- josie I could smell her vanilla scent walking in the room I wanted to hug her but I couldn't because of everything I did. I could move my hand and open my eyes but I don't want to.

May I have a moment with hope alone. Josie says sternly. Hope please I know what I said last time we spoke was wrong I was just mad that I couldn't have you because I was with Anna. Hope you have to wake up I want my best friend back I- I want the love of my life back. Hope I - I live you and I always will.

She loves me I knew she did have crush on me but I didn't know she loved. I love her too.

I open my eyes and hold her hand she was looking away from me. Hope your okay. She says almost crying

You love me I ask? Yes josie says as she looks at me. I pull her in for kiss. This was our second time kissing but this was real and not just some game. Again her lips were soft and she tasted like straw berries. God This was amazing I finally kissed her . Our lips were in sync and she but down on my lip opening it up to put her tongue in. I moaned as she did this. God it felt amazing we pulled away and looked each other in the eyes.

It felt amazing but just as always some one ruins it. We here a door open it was .....

A/n y'all probably know who it is but who y'all think. 😝 also Ik only posting once or twice a week