Thanksgiving night

Hope pov... Me and Josie tell Lizzie to come to my room. We tell Alaric and Caroline that we are tired too. Lizzie dose the same 5 minutes later  and heads to my room.

We pop the champagne and start drinking. God it was so much fun. We started dancing, playing never have I ever, truth or dare all the fun stuff. I even got dared to prank call my aunt freya. We were having so much fun till Lizzie got a call. It was mg he wanted to talk to her but me and Josie knew they were going to be doing more than just talking. 😏😏

We finish's off the champagne and get bored so we start a movie. I have no clue what it was josie picked. This girl was getting married but feel for her best friend and they ended up together( josie be hinting some stuff) ( also the movie is imagine me and you it's really good in my opinion)

I feel asleep at the end with like 20 minutes left.

I woke up thinking josie would be gone but she was still there cuddling with me. I started to blush looking at her spooning me. Just then anna barges in my room.

No knock I yell, sorry I was looking for josie and Lizzie said she would be here. Ok but you can still knock. Chill out both or you Josie says.

Anna and Josie leave the room to talk. 10 minutes later josie comes in the room asking if I wanted to spend the day with her. I asked her why and she said anna is going see her little sister and we never hang out anymore. I say sure.

Sophia mavrick ( Anna's little sister)Species-  unactivated wolfAge- 14 ( she won't be in the story much just josie might meet her that's it)

Species-  unactivated wolf
Age- 14
( she won't be in the story much just josie might meet her that's it)

I start getting dressed and head to Josie's dorm. I knock and she says come I saw her hide some tickets. What are you hiding. Ugg I hate you hope I got us tickets for the thanksgiving festival. What those are hella expensive why would you get those. Because I heard it's fun and your my best friend.

We get in my car and head to the festival. We get there and check in. Of course josie went out of her way and got us vip so we wouldn't have to wait in line for any rides or games.

We start playing a kind of cup pong game you had to get the ball in the red cup not any other Color. I won and got josie a panda bear. It's almsot as big as you hope. Shut up josie your only like 4 inches taller than me. More like 5 or 6 but whatever you say hope.

We continue to play games and it was already 7 and sun was starting to go down. You want super josie asks yeha sure I say but only after we go on the fairest wheel. Fine she says as we walk to it. We get the blue one. We start going up and I remember the last time I was on one. It was with my mom.

Hope what's wrong josie asks. I told her about the last time I was on one and she apologized and started to hold my hand. I looked at her and I swear I felt sparks I started to lean in about to kiss her and I felt like she was leaning to. When we suddenly got a call. Sorry it's Anna I have. To take this josie says as she answers it.

We get off the fairest wheel and head to the car. She finally gets off the phone and we head to pops for a milk shake and a burger. ( bringing my riverdale obsession in the story)

We finish our food and start to head home.

A/n I ran out of ideas for This chapter but I realy think y'all will enjoy the next one trust me😏😏. Have a great day