Moms back !

Josie pov.

Oh I'm hey Anna I say as I get off the bed. I thought you were getting water she says confused. I was but... uhhhh but lizzie asked me to make sure hope was okay. Then why is lizzie here she asked close to the truth. Oh umm I don't respond to her text I just went here so I guess she didn't know and just came to check on hope. Oh okay babe she says. You ready to go back to the room. Actually I I think I'm just going to go to bed in my room I'm just a little stressed I say. Oh okay babe well I'll se you tomorrow love you.

Shit what am I supposed to say hope is right there and shit shit shit . Okay see you tomorrow I say avoiding the I love you too part.

I head to my room after anna leaves. I get to my room and start to drift to sleep.

The next day aka the first day of Christmas break( tbh I forgot I added that it was almost Christmas lol I was re reading )

Josie pov... I woke up I had like 20 texts from lizzie asking what the fuck I was doing last night I couldn't handle telling her right now.

I went down stairs to get some pancakes and I saw Anna hope and lizzie. Oh my god I hate my life. I buried and tried to sneak around them to get my pancakes but lizzie of course found me. So what was that last night josie? She asks as I grab my plate. Nothing lizzie just... just hush ok we will talk about it later. Hmmm okay sure. She says as she walks off to go and talk to mg.

I buried and graves my pancakes and head to my room. I just needed to be alone right now. I started to watch are you the one since the new season just came out  around the half way mark I was done with my pancakes so I went back down stairs to put my plate in the sink when Anna came up to me. Hey babe she said and then went in for a kiss. What's wrong she says. Oh umm I just don't feel to good and I don't want to get you sick.  Oh umm okay well I was gonna ask if you would like to come watch a movie with me because I'm leaving for Christmas break to go spend time with my little sister. Oh I can't I'm so sorry babe. It's okay jo I'm leaving tonight so I'll just call okay. Okay I say as I walk off.

About an hour later

I was in my room watching the third episode when lizzie barges in. She screams mom is back for Christmas. I get up instantly and run down stairs to the entrance of the school to see Caroline my mom walking through the door. Hey lizzie hey josie. Mom we both scream as we run and give her a hug. Okay okay girls go get your dad I need to discuss something with him.

Alaric pov... dad dad. Yes sweetie I say as josie and lizzie run up to me. Mom needs to discuss something with you lizzie says. Oh okay tell her I'll be right down I'm talking to Dorian right now. Okay so is there any way any way possible to stop the merge. There is one way but it has a big cost. What is it. One of them has to be turned into a vampire or a witch. He says sadly. No this can't be. It's our only option Rick they are almsot turning 18 we don't have much longer. I - I I will discuss this more later I have to go and talk to Caroline. Okay bye Rick. He says walking away.

Ahh Caroline I say as I go and give her a hug. Hey Alaric. What did you need to discuss? I asked. Oh yes she says, do you know how we are going on vacation yes I know but be quiet we haven't told the girls yet. I know Rick but since hope is probably going to be the only student staying at the school I was wondering if we could take her with us. I mean she is friends with josie. I - I don't know care I say in response. Just think about it okay.

A/n I'm going to end it here I have great plans and yeah I'm still having trouble figuring out what to write and I'm sorry I'm taking so long to get these chapter out. Have a great day and also would y'all like it if I wrote a hizzie fanfic or just stick to Hosie let me know plz. Also it won't let me respond to y'all's comments so sorry.