She dosent love me ?

Josie pov... I went back into my room while mom was talking to dad. Lizzie suddenly burst in my room. Okay josie I have waited long enough tell me what going on. Oh my god lizzie I - I don't know. What do you mean you don't know josie. I'm fucking in love with hope and she said she's in love with me but I'm with Anna and I don't want to hurt her because she is a really hood girlfriend. Woah lizzie says as I'm catching my breath from saying all of that. Josie calm down okay. Calm down how do you want me to calm down. Remember when Conner broke up with me  because he couldn't do long distance well I found someone better and so will anna someone better for her because no one is better than my sister.

Thanks lizzie I say as tears fall down my cheek.

About an hour later mom and dad come in the room. Hey girls yeah dad lizzie says. Well we wanted to talk to you. What about I say concerned. Well Actually we're  going to the mystic grill for dinner tonight to talk to you about it dad says. Oh okay lizzie says. Oh and would it be okay if hope comes to the grill with us. I stutter umm uhh. Sure that's fine lizzie says as I'm struggling to find the words. Umm yep that's fine I say blushing a bit. Mom looks at me and smirks a bit. Hmmm okay mom says as she and dad walk out to go get ready. Oh and josie can you go tell hope she is invited mom says before shutting the door.

Lizzie blurts out Hahahah mom knows I know she does she saw right through you josie. What no she doesn't I say angrily as I put on some slippers so I can go to hopes room to tell her. Don't take to long josie! Lizzie yells through the room. Oh my god shit up lizzie I say walking away.

I get to hopes door and knock. Who is it I hear her beautiful voice say. Umm jo- josie. Oh come in. I walk in and see her on her bed. She was watching are you the one. God I fucking love her. She paused it and got up and walked to me. Hey jo what's up. My umm my mom told me to come and ask you if you wanted to come to the grill with us tonight. They think of you as family I say. Well maybe I will be one day she says as she's gets closer to me. Hmmmm hope saltzman I don't know maybe but what about josie mikealson hmm. Nice ring don't it. She says inches away from my face. I just blush yeah I guess. She then leans in and kisses me. She stops and goes to her bed. And yes I will gladly go to dinner with you guys.

I blush and leave. I get back in my room and lizzie just smirks  so how much fun we're those 5 minutes. Shut up lizzie I say as I head to the shower. Once I'm out I start getting draws to go and eat diner with my family. Lizzie and I were both dressed I was about to go and get hope. I opens the door but to my surprise it was anna. Oh umm hey Anna. Hey jo I just wanted to tell you good  bye . Oh umm bye anna. I say waiting for hope to come out her room. Just then she dose but anna gives me a kiss before walking away. Hopes eyes turn gold. I tell Anna bye and walk to her hey hope. Oh umm hey. She signals at me to tell her if her eyes were still glowing.
They weren't so I signal to  her no.

We head down stairs and see mom and dad waiting for us to get in the car. Mom drove because god knows dad can't. Mom starts asking questions like what y'all been up too and how's our grades and stuff like that. We all just answer and sat in silence.

We finally got to the grill and we hoped out the car and took our seats at a table. I remember the lest time I was here hope walked in on me and Anna making out oh god I hope she doesn't remember. We get our drinks and order I get a salad and hope gets a bacon burger with some fry's. 

We get our food and start eating. My dad asks hope so how's Landon and why he didn't stay with her this time. She bout spit out her food. Oh umm we broke up more than a week ago she says looking down trying to make eye contact. Oh wow really y'all seemed so in love. Hope just simply said well I may have loved him but I wasn't in love with him. Mom suddenly looked at hope them at me. So are you I love with someone then. She started to blush and said no

What no?? What the fuck!

I'm leaving it off there I have so much more plans . I hope you enjoyed byeeeeee.