Home sweet home

Josie pov ... I woke up so excited to go back home to mystic falls Lizzie tho she was mad cuz she was leaving her boyfriend here and mom would be staying. I don't mind tho I was ready to see dad I haven't seen him in over 2 years when we moved to Europe with mom.

   I hear a voice it was mom calling me and Lizzie down because the taxi was here. She gave me and Lizzie a hug saying how much she loved us and that she would visit during Christmas break. We got in the taxi and drove off.

We were boarding the plane when Lizzie got a text and ran off to the bathroom I chased her after giving a look to the flight attendant making sure she knew we would be back and to not leave.Lizzie what wrong "he... he broke up with me, he said he can't do long distance" she says while tears feel her eyes. I look at her and wipe her tears away and say he is not worth the tears if he can't make it work he wasn't right for you she cheers up a bit and walks out the bathroom towards the plane.

    Mid flight I feel someone taping my shoulder as I'm trying to sleep it was Lizzie she asked if I could get some peanuts for her so I did giving the circumstances.

I woke up from my nap about three hours later to see we were almost there I was so exited to see my dad again. I woke up Lizzie saying we're almost there she was still bummed about Conner her ex.

We landed and I hoped up and ran out the plane with Lizzie to see my dad waiting at the airport holding a welcome home sign I just smiled and ran to him and gave him a hug. Lizzie did the same even tho she was still bummed. He said "go easy on me I'm not as young as your mother" we laugh and head to the car

We arrive at the school and dad brings us to our room. We get there and next to us there is a curly headed boy knocking on the door to the room next to us.

A/n who do you think it is knocking at the door ?