Breakfast date

A/n I'm going to mainly do it in Josie's pov and sometimes hope but mainly josie I'm a beginner so I don't know like when to change there povs so sorry about that. Also warning there is a homophobic slur in This chapter.

Josie pov... I woke up the next day. I get up and head down for breakfast. Uggggggghh it's bacon. I head back upstairs and knock on hopes door. She comes and opens it. Hey jo she says with a smile. Hey hope I reply with. She looked kind of tired. I was wondering if you would come get breakfast with me because we'll I don't have a car and I'm bad at driving. She said sure but why not just eat here. I told her they were serving bacon and I don't eat bacon.( dark josie never hapend in this story. At least not yet)😏

Hope invited me in. She started to take off her shirt to get dressed. She turned around and saw me staring at her perfect Abs and her perfect waist and her perfect everything. "Didn't your parents tell you it's not nice to stair" I look away and blush. She starts walking towards me and lifts my chin up. Jo. Sorry hope I didn't mean to stair. She then whispers in my ear. I don't mind jo then pulls away with a smirk. Shut up I say. We start to laugh as she gets the rest of her cloths on. We're do you wanna go jo? She asks. I don't know surprise me I say with a smirk.

We get in the car and start driving. Suddenly we're at a denny's diner. I've never been her I say. It's really good hope says. I trust you I say. We start walking in and get a booth the waiter was a young man maybe 17 or 18 no older. What can I get you started with. He asks I'll have a water hope says. I say same but with Lemon please. Ok coming right up he says. When he got back I saw him staring at hope. I start to get jealous. H-hey miss are you single he asks hope. I instantly interrupt and say no she is with someone and stair him in the eye. " I didn't realize she was a f@" before he could finish hope punches him in the face and says don't you ever say that again and we are leaving good bye.

With that we stored out and back to the car. How about we just get some McDonald's she suggested sure I say.  We get to McDonald's and we just get on the drive through since it was almost ten. I got a mcgrittle  and a hash brown hope got a crosantwitch. We get our food and start to eat she parked in the parking lot and put her phone on the dash bored. And put on lilio and stitch. We never finished it she said. That made me a little sad cuz i remembered how I treated her that day. I just ate my food and looked hope in the eye she looked at me. I'm so glad I met you hope. Me too jo I love you. I love you too hope. I leaned in and gave her a kiss

We start to head back to the school it was like 1030. Oh girls your back good my dad says when we get out the car. Hey Alaric hope says. We are going on vacation tomorrow and leaving tonight so y'all can sleep the ride so y'all need to go pack and decide where y'all are sleeping bc you hope and Lizzie are going to share a room. We tell him okay and head back up stairs to our rooms to pack.

A/n I'm sorry for the short chapter I'm running out of ideas and I'm at school so I have less time have a good day !