Im alfa

Josie pov... I start packing my bag with all the cloths and I brought some money too that way I could get everyone Christmas presents. I hear a knock at the door and I open it to see hope. Oh hey hope come in. Hey ba—- uhh josie she says. Did she almost call me babe. I finish packing and she was sitting on my bed watching me. Hmmm I love how you were talking about me staring at you but now your staring at me. "What can I say I can't look away" shut up hope I say in playful voice as I walk over to her and sit on her lap.  Make me she says with a smirk. I pin her hands down and I'm now in top of her. I stair at her lips. She then leans in and kissed me. She eventually gets on top and says Don't try me I'm Alfa around here with a smirk before kissing me again it got heated quick and I was finna rip off her cloths. 

Eww you two are grossing me out. Me hope jump off each other. Lizzie what the hell I say glaring at her. Well I mean it's my room too. She says looking at me. You can at-least announce your presence like knock or be loud your always so sneaky. I say. Whatever I have to pack to she says heading to the closet to get her suitcase. 

Hope says goodbye and I mouth sorry to her. She just nods and leaves.

      3 hours later

Josie pov... dad told me to go get hope so we can load in the car and get some early diner before we leave at 8. I knock at the door. Who is it she says. I could tell she was crying. Hope what's wrong I say as I just walk in so I can comfort her. Nothing jo I'm fine she says as she wipes tears off her cheek. Your not fine tell me what's wrong it's just I don't know what we are because your still with Anna and I want people to know that I'm with you and every time someone brings her up I just get so jealous I- I just I want to know if your ever going to break up with her. Oh hope I say as I hug her. I love you and only you once she gets back in a week or two I'll tell her I can't do it anymore and that I found someone who I love. You! I say as I rub her back.

Oh also we are getting dinner so come on let's load up in the car. We might go bowling my dad said since we leave at 8 and are eating at 5. Ok she says as she gets up to head down stairs.

We got in the car and headed to pops diner. I have never been but mom and dad have and they said it was really good. Me and hope got a burger mom got a salad lizzie got chicken tenders god she was a picky eater and dad got a steak and ribs. We got our food and devoured it. Once we were done we got a milk shake but took them to go. I got chocolate so did lizzie mom and hope got strawberry and dad got vanilla. He is weird. ( no hate to those who like vanilla I just don't it's to plain for me).

We got to the bowling alley. Everyone got out to go and get there shoes.  We got the balls and headed towards our lane. It was mostly empty except for like 2 families and one date playing. We ended up playing two rounds because we got there earlier than expected. Hope won the first one then dad won the second. I was right behind him he only one by 3 points.

We start heading back to the car. And I say that was so much fun thank you guys. No problem baby my mom said smiling at me. We get in the car and Lizzie says she calls dibs in the back sos he could have all the seats to herself and sleep. Whatever lizzie hope says looking at her.  We get in the car and start to drive.

About half an hour goes bye and hope starts to doze off she starts to lean on my shoulder and holds me close. My mom turns around when I'm looking at her and admiring her beauty. I see her and she smirks at me. I look at my mom then hope them back at her and shake my head. She still just smirks and turns around. Fuck my mom sees right through me.

A/n they are going to Atlanta and have a cabin in the woods about a mile from the city. I don't think I ever said were they were going but if I did I'm changing it to this.