Caroline !

Hope pov... Caroline Forbes, the one and only she says giving me a hug after josie and Lizzie of course.

What are you doing here. I'm here for thanksgiving I want to be here with josie and Lizzie. And maybe even you hope she says crossing her arms.

How do you know hope mom? Josie Asks, me and her father were friends. Oh ok josie says

We head to our dorms because it was already ten. I get in the shower and get in my hoodie from New Orleans. I get in my bed when I hear a knock on the door. Uggg come in I say.

Hope I hear a familiar voice say. What do you want josie I say. I wanted to check on you, you know after what happened at the grill. I'm fine jo I say. Ok she says before leaving. Wait I call out. Yeah she says. Will you cuddle with me just for a bit. Sure hope.

She climbs in bed and we fall asleep.

The next morning I woke up and she was gone. I was sad but called Landon to cheer me up he got food poisoning again. Next time he is not getting cheese fry's. I call josie and ask her what she is doing today. She says she don't know why. Well Landon is sick so I was wondering if I could hang with you. Yeah sure me and Anna are in her dorm eight now you can come over I got McDonald's for breakfast. Oh ok

I get dressed and head over. I knock and hear them laughing the a coke in by Anna.

Josie said I could have her sandwich. I say ty and eat only about half because I was not that hungry.

They were feeding each other and laughing in-front of my face I scream out pda guys. Oh shut up mikealson maybe you shouldn't be third wheeling us we were having a date. I didn't know josie said I could come. I'm sorry Anna. No your not Ugg just get out. Ok I say saddened.

What the hell anna josie says as she follows me. We will talk about this latter. Josie go back to your girlfriend I didn't know I was third wheeling I'm sorry it was just a joke. What was she asked. When I said pda she's your girlfriend y'all can kiss whenever y'all want I'm sorry. She grabs my hand. No hope your my best friend you can already hang out with me. I'll always love you more than her.

This is what I've always wanted to here those words I was about to kiss josie when I hear Anna come out her room and apologize to me. I say it's ok and head to my room. Goodbye jo. By hope.

I go check up on Landon he was throwing up. Hey hope. Yeah landon. Remind me next we go to the mystic grill do. It let me get cheese fry's. Ok will do babe. You just called me babe he says with a smirk. Maybe I did before I leave.

A/n I'm running out of ideas a bit so I'm just going to skip to thanksgiving sorry for the short chapter I'm at all starts for soft ball and don't have much time. Have a great day.