The break up

Josie pov... omg what did I just do. Uggg it felt so good though. God dam it josie stop thinking these things you are with Anna.

We continue to play for like 3 minutes then Lizzie says she is tired and is gonna head out. I say me too and everyone just agrees and we start to clean up some.

We started heading out. Hope ran up to me.

"So josie, tell me, am I good kisser? hope asks, yes hope the best kisser ever. I say sarcastically. Even tho it wasn't Really a lie she kissed better then anna.

We get back to the house and I head to my room.

I tried to fall asleep for almost an hour but I couldn't. I hear a knock on my door. Maybe her and my had a fight and she didn't want to spend the night in his room. Come in I say.

H- hope. What are you doing here I say as I see her and not Lizzie when the door opens.

You can't sleep either she says. No I don't know why I'm so tired but I just can't get comfortable. Yeah jo I feel the same. Do you think I could sleep with you tonight? Hope asks.

Sure I say as she climbs in. Hope? Yeah jo she says. Was I a hood kisser? Omg why did I just ask that I'm not even thinking right I'm so drunk and tired. I don't know maybe we should do it again she says with a smirk. Shut up hope I say hitting her shoulder. Answer the question please. Yes of course you were josie. Your a lot better than Landon she says almost laughing.

I bet I say as I snuggle close to her laying my head on her neck. We both fell alseep soon. Hopes warm body felt so good pressed up against mine.

I wake up and hope was still there. God she smelt so good.

Jo hope said waking up. Morning hope I say getting off of her.

We should go get some breakfast hope says opening her eyes. Umm yeah let me text Anna. No alone she says sternly oh ok. I say.

We go to get some pancakes and we come back to my dorm. She starts to eat and she gets something on her cheek I wipe it off and she looks away. Hope? Yeah jo ? She says what's wrong. Nothing I - I just miss us hanging out you know before landon and anna.

Oh hope you should have said something. No I shouldn't have anna is gonna be mad. Why would she be mad. She keeps saying I like you as more than a friend and to stay away from you. What do you. What of course not hope says. That hurt a bit but I got over it. Oh ok well I'll talk to her l. Hope yells no please don't just let it be ok jo. Ok I say.

Hope pov... me and Josie were having a fun time eating our pancakes. Do you wanna watch Lilo and stitch I ask. I'm my good yes I love that movie josie yells. I set up the movie on the laptop and we cuddle close to each other watching it. God I could do this forever I think to myself.

About halfway through the movie I get a text. Uggg it was Landon what dose he want now. Hey hope can you come to my room I have a surprise for you.

I text ok.

Josie I have to go can we finish it in just a sec. Okay she says in her soft beautiful voice. God why dos rage have this hold on me. Without thinking I kiss her on the cheek I see her blush and I do too. Bye jo I say.

I get to Landon's room and go in. Hey babe I got you some flowers. Why I ask well it's our 4 month anniversary so I just got you some flowers. Did you forget. Of course not I lie.

What's wrong hope you can tell me I'm your boyfriend. That's the problem I yell out. What what do you he Asks. He starts to cry a bit. Landon I'm sorry I just I don't love you anymore. What do you mean hope.

I- I like someone els lan I say. Get out he yells. Landon please I'm sorry. Get out hope he screams. I do as he says and head up to Josie's room.

Ooh my god hope what's worng?.....

A/n we might get a confession from hope next chapter.. im exited to write this one. Also sorry theese are coming out latter in the day I have practice and games so everyday im kinda busy but im trying to get theese out for yall. Have a great day.

A/n I'm so sorry I haven't posted I needed a mental week my grandfather just died so I didn't have any excitement to write I just needed some me time but I'm back and I will be a double update. This is going out at 10 central time and the 2nd is at 12 central time. To know when I update go to my tiktok. Hosieforlife3. No spaces like I put on here have a great day and again I'm sorry.