You got caught!

Josie pov... anna umm hey I say as I hear her walk in after I after I holy shit I just kissed hope. Shit shit shit I think to myself.

Hey I heard about hope is she okay. Anna says. Yeah she's fine babe let's just go I think she needs some rest. I saw tile her eyes when I said babe but I didn't know what I was gonna do.

Me and Anna went to her room to sleep. My heart ached to go and kiss hope again but I had to figure something out I couldn't just break up with anna but I couldn't cheat either.

After all that thinking I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't I got out of Anna's bed. Hey babe what's wrong anna says concerned nothing just go back to sleep I'm going get some water. Oh ok she says as she turns over.

I walk out the door and all I could think about was hope and how I just wanted to kiss her and never stop. I was Really going to go get water but some how I found myself walking to hopes room. I knocked but didn't hear an answer so I walked in.

Shit I think to myself as I saw hope in just a towel. God she was so sexy. Josie stop thinking that oh my god. Oh hey jo hold up let me get dressed she says as she walks back to the bathroom. She came back  in some sweat pants and a hoodie.

God she can even pull off a hoodie and some sweat pants. She saw me looking her up and down and walked closer to me. Josie she asks. Uhh yeah hope. About earlier did you relay mean what you said That you love me? Hope asks scared of the answer. I - I do love you but I have a girl friend and I don't know what to do. Josie look at me said hope. It's gonna be ok take all the time you need because I'll be waiting for you. Hope do you really mean that is at as tears fall from my face . Of course she looks me in the eyes and we stay like that for a bit. I can't help it I Lean in and kiss her.

We keep kissing until she picks me up and brings me to her bed she was now on top of me making out. She theme moves to my neck. Fuck this is amazing.

We were so caught up in the moment that we didn't hear the door open.

Mikealson what the fuck are you doing with my sister. We shot back and looked at each other then at Lizzie.

Lizzie it's not what you think I said as she smirked at us. Are you sure jo cuz it looked like you were making out with hope. Okay lizzie I was but please I'm trying to figure some stuff out don't say anything.

Please josie I'm Actually happy I hated anna she would always go make out with you in bathrooms Every time we had a double or triple date. Hope scuffed. And you miss mikealson didn't know you were into girls. Shut up Lizzie hope said playfully. Me and hope we're still in the bed when Lizzie came and sat down she whispered into my ear and said I saw it coming from a mile away sis. You had a sex dream about her the night after the party. She then smirked when she pulled away from my ear.

Wtf Lizzie I say to her. Just then anna walks in.