Family game night

Josie pov... we got back to the cabin. We walked in and it smelt heavenly all the food was done and already set on the table. It's was only 4 but we didn't eat lunch so we just decided to have an early diner.

Wow this is so good Caroline, hope says as she stuffs more food into her mouth. I laugh because she has food all over herself.

Once we finish me hope and Lizzie head back to our rooms so we can take showers and get in our pjs before the games. Before hope got in the shower she said you wanna get in with me. I could sense a smirk on her face. I don't know hope do you want me to. Maybe she says as she opens the door and she was just in a towel. I start to stare at her. She walks to me and pulls my chin up " didn't Caroline tell you it's not nice to stare" she then smirks and leans in to kiss me. You don't have to shower with me if you don't want to I'm cool with is she says as she smiles and walks back to the bathroom. I gulp and think about it.

About 5 minutes pass and I start to undress heading to the bathroom. I open the shower curtain and see hope washing her hair. God her naked body was so hot i just sat there looking at her perfect abbs and her perfect boobs and her perfect eyes what eyes oh shit she caught me. She just smirked and pulled me in the shower with her. I think you have a staring problem josie she says looking at me in the eye. Sorry your just really hot I say as I lean in and start kissing her. It starts to get heated a bit and we start to push each other against the shower. She then moves down to my neck I let out a small moan and then she comes to my ear and says say my name and nibbles on my ear. Yes hope I say.

Just then we hear the door creek. " you guys better not be having sex in there" lizzie says covering her eyes. Hope sighs and grabs her towel to get out the shower no lizzie we're not. Well y'all need to hurry we have life set up already. Life really I hate that game I say also grabbing my towel. Whatever I like it lizzie says walking out. Me and hope get dressed and head to the living room.

I call dibs on the red car hood says making her way to the table. I was blue I say sitting next to her. Uhhhh really josie says lizzie because she wanted blue, I guess I'll take white. I'll have green Mom says picking up the green car. And Alaric was left with yellow.

We start to play and finish after a little over an hour. So what do y'all want to do know kids. Mom asks. I don't know mom I say looking at her. I'm quite tired lizzie says, I must get my beauty sleep. I scoff and hope laughs. Ok ok we can go to bed but be up early tomorrow it's the day we spend all together. Ok mom I say taking hopes hand and leading her to our bedroom.

Well your in a rush hope says cuffing my face. I really wanted some alone time with you I say smirking. Hope leans in and kisses me, I start to take her to the bed when we hear a knock. Omfg can we ever have some alone time. I open the door to see my mom. Yeah mom? Here are extra blankets I didn't know if you two were sharing the bed or if one is sleeping on the floor. We are sharing but thank you mom I say giving her a hug before I close the door. I got back to hope and kiss her again. So did you have fun tonight I ask her. Well I was with you so what do you think? She ask winking at me. Shut up hope I say slapping her shoulder. I really love you jo hope says randomly in the middle of this. I - I love you too hope I place a kiss on cheek and go to turn out the lights. I get in bed and we cuddle.