The date

Josie pov ... a couple weeks go by me and hope have been hanging out as friends which I hate to say but it's true. I have been 3rd wheeling her and Landon and I can see he is uncomfortable when he takes hope on a date but she invites me. I don't like 3rd wheeling but I just want to be with hope every minute of every day.

Thai had to stop I went to talk with Lizzie. Lizzie I say. Yes jo she says. I need your help. "What's wrong" she ask I- I like someone and I need to get over them they have a boyfriend. Oh I'm sorry jo but I can help you. She says sympathetically. If you go out with someone new you might get over her. That's a great idea anna asked me out almost a month ago I can go out with her. Yes perfect she says.

I go to my classes for the day and after I walk to Anna's room. Hey Anna, "hey beautiful" she says with a smirk. So you know how you asked me out about a month ago. "Yeah why" she asks. Well I'm ready now and was wondering if you would go out with me maybe Friday night at 6? It's a date she replies winking at me.
Friday morning

Hope pov... I woke up and checked my phone. Holy shit I'm gonna be late for magic class. I hurried and got dressed and headed down to room 304. I saw josie sitting in her seat as I walked in a waved at her. She was the best friend I could have ever asked for. I loved her. I went and talked with her.

Hey jo. Hey hope she says, what are you doing today cuz Landon asked to hangout and I was wondering if you would come with us. Well actully I have a date with Anna today sorry hope. What Anna I think to myself. Why am I mad I should be happy for josie. I want to spend every second with her why tho ugg I hate this feeling.
Friday afternoon

Josie pov... omg finally my last class was over and it was already 430 I had to hurry and get ready. I hoped in the shower put on my cloths and a little bit of make up. I was leaving my room when I saw hope. Wow you look great she says as Landon was walking towards her. You don't look so bad yourself I say with a smirk. Landon comes and says stop trying to steal my girlfriend. Shut up Landon were just friends hope says. That hurt me a bit but I just started walking to Anna's room.

I knocked on the door to see Anna looking so beautiful she was in a red dress.

W-wow you look amazing I say as I blush at the sight of her

W-wow you look amazing I say as I blush at the sight of her. Thanks I wanted to look good for my first date with the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I blushed when she said that. She took my hand I headed towards her car.

You have a bmw. Maybe she says with a smirk, we get in and head to the mystic grill. We got out and held hand going in to the restaurant. You won't believe who we saw. Landon and hope in line waiting for a table.

Oh my gosh. Hey josie I hear hope say. Hey hope I say. This is Anna my date. I know who she is we take turning class together ( turning class is them training how to take the pain while they are turning into a wolf)

Oh I didn't know lol I say. Hope says omg This is perfect we can do I double date. I look at Anna to see if it is ok and she gives me a nod meaning it's ok. We get our table and order our food. This is Actually really good I'm not thinking about hope and Landon but about me and Anna. I think I like her.

We paid and got in the car I said good bye to hood and Landon and went back to the school. I walked her to her dorm and and said goodbye. I started walking off as she pulled my wrist making me turn so I could face her. She then put a hand on my cheek looking into my eyes she kisses me.

A/n I promise we get to Hosie eventually I just want to make it long lasting . Hope you enjoyed have a great day.