The party

Josie pov... It was Saturday morning and I woke up to a text from hope saying wanna come down for breakfast me and kaleb are already here. I didn't know who kaleb was but I knew he was hopes friend so I said yes and started to get dressed.

I was heading down with a smile on my face seeing hope laugh at a joke kaleb made. I saw a Landon walking to hope. I was wondering what he was doing there till I heard him say hey umm hope do you maybe wanna be my girlfriend. Of course she said smiling then kissing him. She stops kissing him and looks over at me and gives me a hug. "Josie hey" she says. Hey hope what's for breakfast? "Oh me and kaleb got eggs but there is pancakes too". She says with a smile. I got the pancakes and devoured them.

Latter in my room Lizzie comes barging in saying that there is a party tonight. She tells me that I have to come I refuse but she is persistent so I finally agree. I'll ask hope if she wants to go I say. Lizzie says okay and walks off.

I walk to hopes dorm and knock on the door. Come in I hear her say. So you and Landon are a thing now is ay jokingly. Yeah he asked me out the other day and I relay like him. Well as long as he makes you happy I'm happy. " Yeah he dose anyway what did you need josie" hope says. Oh yeah I almost forgot Lizzie invited me to a party and I wanted to see if you would come with. Of course she said can I invite Landon I said yeah I think the whole school is invited anyway.

About 3 hours latter I started getting ready I took a shower and put on my favorite outfit a white tank top and some black ripped jeans. I pulled my hair up because I knew I would be dancing. And by the time I was done it was already 8 which was when the party started. I went and knocked on hopes door to let her know I was done because we were going together with landon. I just love being a third wheel.

I knocked on the door hope said come in so I did. "Wow josie you look great" I hear her say as I walk in. I look over at hope in a red leather jacket with a black shirt and black ripped jeans. Not so bad yourself I say. Thanks she replies as she gets up to head to Landon's dorm.

We get there and we talk for a second then I say we Better get  going we  are going to be late. We start walking towards the old mill we're the party's at.

We get there and start dancing I get a drink maybe more than just one. About after an hour of being there Landon gets a call it's raf he was throwing up uncontrollably and needed Landon to help. He left and hope tried to go with him but raf only wanted Landon so hope stayed with me.

We started dancing and she was so pretty her eyes blue her Auburn hair her painted nails I noticed everything when we were dancing. The eye contact we held made me blush. What am I saying do I like her. Even if I do I can't she has a boyfriend Landon. What am I gonna do?

A/n I hope y'all enjoy this longer chapter I been busy so I'll try to get one out daily or every other day. We're getting a hint of Hosie we will just have to see where this goes. Have a great day.