The new girl

Hope pov.. me and Josie were dancing. I heard her yawn and go to sit down I was sad because I was having so much fun, but decided I would take josie home because she was drunk and falling asleep on the couch

Come on jo let's get you home

Okay hope she says in a soft voice

We got to the dorm and I laid her down in her bed i covered her up and kissed her on the forehead. Goodnight jo I said. "Wait" I hear her call out while pulling my wrist so that I face her.

"Will you lay down with me" she ask. "Lizzie isn't her yet and I don't wanna be alone"

Of course I say

I climb in the bed and we cuddle soon enough she is asleep in my arms. She was so cute when she sleeps. I felt my heart skip a few beats, but then a phone call brought me back into reality. It was Landon.

Hello I say "hey hope so raf is really sick and we need your blood, a hunter injected a virus in him and only you can cure him." I'll be right over I say

I move trying to leave a josie wakes where are you going hope? She ask , I have to go help raf I'll be right back I promise. Her words made josie smile.

Hope got to rafs room and gave him her blood landon and raf thanked her.

Do you maybe wanna come spend the night in my dorm landon asks hope

I can't I'm helping josie she is drunk and tired and Lizzie is not in there so she wanted me to sleep with her tonight.

Oh okay I got some competition now.

Shut up we're just friends landon you know I like you and only you.

I went back up to Josie's room. She was still up waiting for me I climbed in bed and used a spell to turn out the lights so I wouldn't have to get out of bed. Goodnight jo I say. Night hope she says before dozing off.

Next morning

Josie pov... I woke up seeing hope in bed with me. Omg did we no we couldn't have she didn't drink and she knows she has a boyfriend. My movement wakes up hope.

Good morning jo how did you sleep. Good I guess my head hurts a lot probably had to much to drink last night. You think she says playfully. Shut up hope as I slightly push her shoulder.

I got up and asked hope to get out so I could get dressed she said yeah I have to go too see you latter.

I got dressed and headed down for breakfast with Lizzie and the new kid Anna she was a wolf.

Anna maverick Species wear-wolfAge 17

Anna maverick
Species wear-wolf
Age 17

Hey Lizzie , I say she replied with a hey and oh this is the new girl Anna. Oh hi Anna I'm josie Lizzie's twin, fraternal we both say at the same time. " nice to meet you josie" anna says. "Your realy pretty" thank you I say quickly.

We finished our breakfast and I headed back up stairs to my dorm.

About an hour latter I hear a knock on the door it was Anna. Oh hey Anna what's up I say as she walks in. Oh nothing I just wanted to talk to you. Is everything ok I ask concerned. Oh yes everything is fine I was just wondering if you were single. Oh well I'm single but I don't know if I really want to date right now. Oh ok well whenever you are ready to date I'll be waiting for you. She gets up and leaves but gives a wink before closing the door. My heart flutters as I think about her but I also think I have feelings for hope. I will just have to get over hope and Anna can probably help me with that.

A/n hope you like this chapter and we're I'm going with it there will be Hosie but you must wait