Mystic skating ring

.... A couple months go bye and it's almost thanks giving

Hope pov... hey Landon I say as I give him a kiss before walking down to breakfast. I got eggs and he got some bacon and grits. We met up with josie anna mg and Lizzie. Hey guys landon says. Hey everyone replies. What are we doing today since it's our first day off for thanksgiving break.( they all stayed at the school because they had no wear to go)

Well we can go bowling or maybe roller skating u say. Josie agrees which makes everyone els do so too. How about 2 o'clock then Landon says. Perfect we all say.

Latter I was hanging out in Landon's room playing cod when I lost and laid back screaming ahhhhhhhh. He said your cute when your angry. Hmm I'm always cute I say. That's what I love about you hope. You you love me? I ask shocked at what he said. Of course I do who wouldn't. I love you too landon I say before kissing him.

I love Landon but something tells me I have feelings for jo too.

Oh look at the time it's 1 I'm gonna start getting ready. Landon says ok and I leave back to my dorm. When I get there I hear josie laughing then anna laughing too. This makes me mad but i don't know why. I just get to my dorm and start getting dressed in a crop top with some blue jeans and a leather jacket.

It's already 150 so I go and get everyone so we can get in the car. I knock on Josie's door she says come in and I see anna still in there. I sighed. And josie asked what's wrong. I said oh nothing we just will be late if we don't hurry up come one guys. They held hands as we walked to Landon and mgs room where Lizzie was.

Come on guys I say they got up and went to the car. I'm driving and I asked josie to sit in the passenger but she wanted to sit with anna in the back so Landon sat in passenger. He asked me why I insisted josie sit next to me I just changed the topic.

We got to the roller skating place called mystic skating ring. Kinda basic but whatever. We get the roller skates on and we start skating. Josie bout falls as I catch her.

Woah careful jo I say as i get her back on her feet. I was holding her hand and looking in her eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes with hints of gold. I thought we were going to kiss in that moment then anna comes to see if josie was okay.

Are you okay babe. Babe josie asks yeah it has a nice ring to it don't you think anna says. Yeah it dose josie replies. My heart breaks hearing them being so lovey dovey so I skate away going over to Landon.

A/n I hope you enjoy jealous hope sorry for the kinda short chapter I have lost going on. We might get a well known character in the next chapter. Who will it be?😏