Were here!

Josie pov... next thing I know I wake up and mom is now driving while dad gets some rest. What time is it I say moving to find my phone. Almost 430 my mom says. Oh wow we been driving for a long time. Yeah we should be there around 8 or nine she says with a smile.

I try to go back to sleep but can't find the right position. All my moving woke up hope. Oh sorry I say. It's okay jo. She says ass she smiles. Hey you know you could just cuddle with me like we do on a couch. I say ok and start to lay on her my head on her neck. I soon doze off but hope stays there and watches me sleep like I did last night. She soon falls alseep.

We both wake up to lizzie pushing us. What the fuck lizzie I say as I get up realizing I was still on top of hope. I go to whisper in her I guess you weren't on tile last night. She then whispers back. Maybe not last but we still have this weekend. She then smirks as she pulls away from my ear. ( Caroline heard this bc of her vamp hearing but dosent say anything)

Lizzie pushes me again bc I tried going back to sleep. What lizzie we are almost there get up. Why we ain't there yet I say getting angry at her. Well we are getting breakfast first stupid she says glaring at me.

We get to a breakfast place and start to eat. I have to use the restroom so I get up to go when mom starts following me. Josie? Yeah mom . What were you and hope talking about in the car she asks I start to freak. Did she hear omg I forgot she has super-hearing shit shit I think to myself. Oh nothing what did you hear mom. Oh I didn't I just heard y'all laughing she says. Oh thank hod I think to myself as I walk to the bathroom.

After we are finished eating we head back to the car. That was some good breakfast I say as i buckle up. It really was lizzie says budding in. Dad starts to drive to the cabin.

We get there and start to get our bags and unload. Dad says okay lizzie you and Josie are sharing a room and hope is getting Josie's room from last year. Wait what no dad I'm getting my own room lizzie yells. Hope buds in and says she doesn't mind sharing with me trying to calm lizzie down.

That's fine I say. Good lizzie says as she walks in with her suitcase. My mom gives me and hope a little look. I could tell she knew something was up. I have to tell hope.

I get inside and start to unpack even tho we were only going to be there for 3 days. Hope walks in with her red suitcase. " your unpacking we are only gonna be here for 3 days" she says looking at me. I like to be organized I say walking over to her. Mmmm she says looking at me. I lean down to give her kiss. The of course lizzie walks in. Maybe you guys should lock the door. She says while fake gaging. Maybe you should knock I say walking over to her. Get out I say. Well mom and dad said we are going to have a family game night like monopoly and other boring stuff like that. Ok whatever lizzie.

I turn back to hope and say hey I can just tell my dad we don't want to do that boring family game night stuff. No no it's fine I have never had one she says as tears start to fill her eyes. Oh hope I'm sorry I walk over to her and cuddle her. It's fine jo it's not your fault she says as she wipes tears away and gets up to go to the bathroom to fix herself up.

A couple hours later it was like 1 and we decided to go get a snack in town. There was a Baskin robins about ten minutes away so we decided to go. Mom and dad stayed home to get Everything set up and start dinner. Lizzie of course decided to come with us tho. We get in the car and start to drive there. Me and hope are in the back laughing at memes on twitter. You two love birds better not wake me up early tomorrow got it. She says looking in the mirror to look at us. Okay lizzie we promise hope says looking in the mirror too.

We get there and get our ice cream and start to eat them outside while walking to the park right next to it. Lizzie went off to go and call mg so it was just me and hope. Is it good I say. Better than good she says looking at me. Wanna try she says. Sure is as I take the cone and get a lick of rocky road. Mmmm I say. Wanna try mine. Sure she says. She said mmmm but had some on her lower lip. I use my finger and wipe it she starts to blush.

We kept walking until we were done. Lizzie finished before us so she went to go get the car plus she still wasn't off the phone with mg. Me and hope found some swings while we were walking and decided to go on them.

We were talking for a bit just about like what games we were going to play tonight and just stuff like that. Finally lizzie arrives after like 20 damn minutes. Me and hope hop in the car and start to drive back to the cabin.

A/n I got back into school about 3 weeks ago and holy shit it's a lot of work so I might take longer to get these out idk but hopefully still just once a week.