I love you!

Hope pov we finish at the roller skating rink and it's already 530. Wanna get some food mg says. Sure Landon says. I'm starving. I laugh and we head out.

We head to the mystic grill

Ahh finally here my says. Lizzie says shut up it was a 5 minute drive. We all laugh and head in.

After we order and get our food josie looks shocked suddenly. What wrong jo I asked. Oh nothing she says putting on a smile.

Josie pov... we were ordering our food and felt a hand on my thigh I looked down anna was holding my thigh and looking at me. What's wrong jo I heard hope say. Anna instantly remover her hand. Oh nothing. I put her hand back and she smiles.

Me and Anna head to the bathroom and start making out.

Hope pov... I saw Anna and josie go to the bathroom together. What are they doing I think to myself. I have to go use the restroom I'll be right back. Ok Lizzie says, tell josie we're getting a milk shake to see if she wants one. Okay i say.

Josie pov... me and Anna were making out she suddenly stops. Josie? Yes I ask. I- I love you. Omg what did she just say I think to myself. I really like her but. You know what no buys I love Anna. Anna I love you too I say. She kisses me and we start making out again.

Hope pov... I was heading to the bathroom and heard noises. We're they making out. I put my head against the door and listed to the sound of them making out. They suddenly stoped. Thank god I think to myself. Then I hear Anna talk. Josie? Yes josie asks. I-I love you Anna says. She what. I love you to Anna josie says. What you said you loved me jo. My heart shatters and I hear them kiss again. I barge in my eyes glowing gold.

H- hope umm hey omg y'all couldn't wait till y'all got home. Sorry hope Anna says I can't stay away from her. I just go to the stall and start to cry.

Anna maybe you should go let me talk to hope I hear josie say. Ok Anna says as she kisses josie goodbye.

Hope what's wrong josie says

Im fine leave me alone jo. No what's wrong, did you and Landon have a fight or something. No it's not that I just- I just wanna be left alone a scream. Ok hope she says saddened. I hear her start to cry a bit. I didn't want to make her sad. God I need to get these feeling under control

After a couple minutes I head back to the table every one was done and josie paid the bill for me and Landon b/c landon didn't bring his wallet on accident and I wasn't there. Hey jo thanks you didn't have to

It's fine hope. She says.

We get in the car and head back home. When we walk in the building I see.....

Caroline.

Mom josie and Lizzie yell out.