Thanksgiving.

Josie... omg it's thanksgiving yessss I ran to hopes room to wake her up. What do you want josie happy thanksgiving hope I say with a smile.

I then ran to Anna's room waking her up. Then Landon's and mgs room where Lizzie was too and then went to my moms room but she was already up and in the kitchen prepping our feast for tonight.

My mom told me and hope to go get some turkey from the local market. Why me and hope I asked. Cuz she has a car and you sure ain't using mine my mom says. Oh ok I laughed as I went to go get hope.

Hey hope. Yeah jo. I need you to drive me to the local market you can come in and help me if you want. Oh ok sure jo she says getting her keys.

We go to the car when Anna comes running out giving me a kiss and saying bye. Hope seemed to get angry at the sight. Maybe it's because I don't hang out with her anymore.

We got in the car and got to the store in about 15 minutes.

So what do we need she asks. Well my mom needed some turkey she didn't have time last night to get some. And I think I'm gonna get some wine. I gave hope puppy eyes because she had a fake I.d and I didn't. Uggg fine she says.

We get our stuff and I pay even though hope tried to.

We got back in the car and drove back to the school. Before we get out hope leans over me trying to get something out the glove compartment. I blush and squeal a bit. What wrong jo am I making you horny. Shut up hope I shoved her and we got out the car. she did make me horny but i was not gonna tell her

We bring the food to my mom who was already done with the mashed potatoes, Mack and cheese, roast chicken and just needed the turkey now.

I went to hang out in Anna's room and we played cod for a bit when we got a knock on the door. Hey hope I say. Hey jo your mom said to start getting dressed for pictures. Then we can eat cuz everything is is done. Okay I say. I head to my room I was getting dressed and I hear a knock my dress wander fully on but I thought it was anna so I said come in

Omg hope I thought you were someone else. Oh my josie it's not like I haven't seen a girl in a bra before. What are you doing here I ask. Your mom suggested that I be in one of y'all's family pictures since well I couldn't be with my family this thanksgiving. I said that would be great but I wanted to make sure it was okay with you and Lizzie too. I thought she might be in here. Oh of course you can hope your like a sister to me. And for Lizzie don't even ask her because I said you can and that's final.

Hope pov... a sister to her. Uggg I should love to hear this but I- I just want to be more than her friend.

Josie pov... I finished getting dressed and we head to the garden where we were taking picks. I see Anna in a beautiful black dress.

 I see Anna in a beautiful black dress

Josie pov... Hol- holy shit anna your fucking gorgeous. I say

Wait why are you all dressed up? I ask well you mom said I could take pictures with you and your family since I am your girlfriend and all.

Hope gets mad I can see it in her face. Her eyes start glowing and she walks off. I try to follow her but Anna pulls my hand. Hey I think she wants to be alone let's just go take our pictures.

We take our pictures and it's as time for the family pick with hope. I go up to go and get her. I heard her crying and Landon was consulting her. Hey babe what's wrong. I don't know landon I just uggg. Anna just gets on my nerves. I never get to have one thing that she doesn't take. She took my best friend and now these pictures. It was supposed to be me and the saltzman family but no Anna takes that too. God I just want my friend back.

My heart breaks hearing how me and Anna's relationship has hurt hope. I just knock on the door holding back my tears. Hey hope I say. What josie she says angrily. Come on come take pictures with us. No go take pictures with your girlfriend. No hope I want to take pictures with you. I barge in the room to see her mascara all over her face. And Landon on the bed holding her.

I'll give y'all a sec Landon says as he walks out.

Please hope come on. Fine but im not taking a picture with ms perfect Anna. She's not perfect you are I say under my breath. What she asks . Nothing a day as we walk to the garden .

We take our pictures and go get in cloths we can eat in.

We head back to the table to see that my mom had already set it. This is great Caroline hope says. Thank you sit sit she says. We all sit and eat everything. After we play some charades until Landon says he is tired and that he was going to call raf before he goes to sleep.( raf went with kaleb because they became good friends)

Anna says she is tired to and so dose mg. Me and josie look at each other and laugh because we still have the wine.