Christmas lights

Josie pov... I start to feel sad and probably look sad. Hope them looks over at me and I see wort mixed with guilt. She then signaled to me  to go to the bathroom. I say I'm going use the restroom . Then as I'm walking hope says oh I have to tell them I want ketchup on the side be right back. We meet up at the back of the grill.

Hope looks at me and starts blabbing josie when u said I wasn't in love I didn't mean it I am in love I'm in love with you but I didn't know if someone would find out at the table because I don't know what all lizzie thought about what she walked into and I -I I didn't know if you. I shush her before she can finish. It's okay hope I just didn't know if you were being for real because I'm madly in love with you. That's a relief she said because I'm madly in love with you too. I head back to the diner table. They asked me if I saw hope I said yeah she was talking to the chef about her burger

Hope gets back to the table and just then we get our food. We finished eating and my dad started asking us to quiet down real quick.

" I want to tell you guys something" he says

What I say

"Well for Christmas we are going to Atlanta for vacation." I look at hope and she looks sad because she thought me and her would have some alone time. " and we are bringing hope if that's okay with y'all and hope" he says with a smile. Hopes face lit up and I Immediately said yes  to have my g- my best friend on a trip with me that would be awesome. Lizzie looks at me and smirks i scoff then my mom dose it too. What dose she know I think to myself.

We get back in the car and my mom suggest we go and look at Christmas lights we all say yes. We stop at Starbucks first I get a peppermint white mocha and hope said she wanted the same so I just said I would share she blushed a bit. Lizzie got a caramel frappe mom got just a plain coffee and dad got some hot chocolate but also drank some of moms coffee.

We get to the park we're the Christmas lights are hung and we start to walk for a bit me and hope are next to each other because we are sharing. Lizzie is also next to me talking about her and mg . I just laugh I then whisper to her to distract mom and dad so em and hope can hold hands. She says sure and walks off to moms direction.

So hope  about earlier I'm sorry for my dad he umm he just is Really blind when it comes to the whole we broke up thing. I took him almost a year to find out that me and my ex Lucas from the England school broke up. Her eyes turned gold for a second when she heard that someone els had me before her. I looked at her and said hey your mine and I'm yours forever. I had forgot about Anna when I said that.

we got to the end of the park and started to walk back when my mom comes up to me and asks. Did you and that wolf girl break up. What no mom I say. Well you being real close to hope over there. Mom shut up no I'm not. She reminded me that I had a girlfriend and that I had to find a way to break up with her when she gets back the 5th.

We get back in the car and head back to the school.

A/n ahhahahahahhava I'm so exited next chapter is there vacation so it might be in multiple parts tehhehehehhe then y'all just wait for Christmas Day😏!!!!