Chirurgia and Yacht Parties

En başından başla

"Gisele!" She yelled, "You home?"

She searched room by room and there was no Gisele. The kitchen, all upstairs room, only place she hadn't looked was her attic room. So, she climbed up the stairs, reaching the top of the stairs out of breath.

Once she caught her breath, she went inside and was completely taken back by the disarray the attic was in. There was tarps and tools laid around everywhere. Exposed walls and pipes.

"What the hell?"

Since Gisele clearly wasn't there, she decided to head over to the hospital.

After arriving at the hospital, Catherine asked around if anyone had seen the would be heavily pregnant brunette, everyone answered no.

She'd even asked Bailey, Robbins, and Stephanie before they each entered the OR, each with the same answer, they hadn't. The next logical people to ask Gisele's sister and her friend.

Catherine went over to the nearby nurses station.

"Hello, would you happen to know where Dr. Shepherd is?"

The man went over to his computer and typed away in the keyboard for a moment before looking back at her again, "Dr. Shepherd is out for the rest of the day."

"What about Dr. Wilson?"

"She's out too."

Catherine huffed out, this girl was going to raise her blood pressure, "Thank you."

Catherine didn't feel like roaming around the city just to hunt them down, she decided to head over to Jackson house, to see if her son needed any help. But before she left, she quickly checked on April.

Arriving at her son's apartment, she knocked and actually waited for him to answer, wanting to respect is privacy or boundaries or something.

Soon, the door was cracked open.

"Hey mom." Jackson greeted and opened the door wider, letting his mom in.

Catherine reached up, kissed his cheek before kissing Harriet, "Hey baby. How are you doing?" She asked, walking inside.

"Uh, I'm good. A little sleep deprived but nothing I can't manage. What about you?"

They walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"I'm doing great m, how's she been sleeping?"

"She sleeps a few hours before she wakes and she needs complete quiet."

"That's good," she said, "Have you by chance heard from Gisele?"

He sighed out, annoyed, "Not necessarily, no."

She frowned, that made no sense, "What does that mean?"

He rubbed his baby's back, "She's called a few times but I'm way too busy with April and Harriet. We'll just end up fighting, I'm too tired to argue or fight with her."

"Wouldn't she be 33 weeks pregnant by now?"

"Uhh, yeah, around that."