"Have what?" He asked, leaning back in his seat.

"My phone." I replied.

"Just cause you're forgetful does not mean I took it." he argued.

"So, your saying you don't have it?" I asked.

"No, I have it." He smirked, taking my phone out of his pocket.

"What the heck, give it!" I grabbed his wrist holding my phone. He pulled his hand back, causing me to fall onto his desk.

"Personal space (Y/n), please." he smirked and I glared at him, taking my phone.

"You're so annoying." I walked back to my seat.

~~

"Stop it." I stared at Jason's smug face.

"What?" he asked, his face turning into a frown.

"You're annoying, impulsive, and I want you to stop bothering me with your stupid pranks. I hate them, and I hate you." I told him, and he silently stared down at me.

"I'm just trying to make your boring life more fun here." he defended himself.

"My life is fine as it is without you in it." I glared at him as he tried defending himself.

"... Fine, whatever." He scoffed and walked away.

I sighed watching him walk away. "Did you do it?" I looked at Barbara and nodded.

"Don't feel bad. He has to grow up, and stop bothering you." She wrapped me in a hug.

"He's a stupid asshole, but..." I sighed and leaned my head against her shoulder as she pet my head.

~~~~~

"Look at this now." I turned to the door seeing it was Joker and he had a camera. 

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Proof." He tossed me a new paper and took a few pictures. "Maybe this will push him more." He smiled, looking over the photos then at me. "You know, for your sake." He walked out of the room.

"Weirdo." I thought looking at the newspaper, seeing the date. "2 weeks." I mumbled, calculating the amount of days that has passed. Knowing the Joker was probably losing his patience, if he finds that I'm no longer of use to him, he will likely kill me soon.  

When I woke up, on what I assume was the next day, I was in a different room. I was still chained, but the walls that surrounded me, reminded me of a swimming pool. "Shit.." I mumbled, having a good idea on what was about to happen. I looked around me, above me, anywhere to indicate if this was going to be what I thought it was, and it wasn't long before a hose was thrown down from above. I could hear Joker laughing in the distance and the sound of a door closing. "You maniac!" I yelled as the water flowed down to my feet. I was locked down on the deep end of a pool so the water here would fill up first before anything else, and taking my height and the length of the chain into account, I'd definitely be under by the time the shallow parts starts to fill.

"Think, think think.." I mumbled, looking around to see if there was anything I could use to break the chains, drain the water or anything of the sort. 

~~

"No, leave him to us. Go find (Y/n)." Dick told Jason as he followed the others in chasing after Joker. Given that putting Jason and Joker in the same place was just asking for a disaster.