Fiveteen

We took a tittle break from driving on the outer side of the city. We were heading towards Fort Benning, a militairy camp. Wer some how got the bike of Daryls truck. T-Dog got the fuel out of it. Rick was op in a building trying to contact an old friend. Dale got a map out of the RV and we drew our route on it. 125 miles with barely any recources. It was going to be a hard journey.

i had to join Daryl on his bike because all the other vehicles were full. It was loud. I had a feeling that I was going to step of deaf. As everyone was ready we left.

*

A couple hours later we came at a desserted traffic jam. There was a truck on its side. Daryl drove back and answerd Dale's question for a way through. As we ast the truck and some other cars the RV decided it was enough again. The radiator hose was broken again. Daryl and me got of the bike and went to the rest. "Problem Dale?" I heard Shane say as we got within earshot. 

"Oh, just a small matter of being stuck in the middle of nowhere with no hope of..." He started to reply when Daryl searched the back of a car. "Okay, that was dumb." Dale finished.

"If you can't find a radiator hose here..." Shane looked around.

"There's a whole bunch of stuff we can find." Daryl commented.

"I can siphon more fuel from these cars for a start." T-Dog told us. Everyone eventually agreed to search for stuff. i wnt to the other side of the road to search the cars. There were a lot of dead bodies in them. I found a car with a gun, a hand pistol. I grabbed it and opened the trunk. This was the lucky car. A bunch of militairy food and water, some medical supplies, a bit of clothing, a bunch op pocket knifes and some jerry cans full of fuel. I saw a big shopping bag in another car and started to put all the good stuff I found in it when I heard walkers behind me. It was a huge group of them. I slowly put down the bag as I tried not to make any noise and duck under the car. And waited for them to pass by. It seemed endless.

As the group of walkes finally passed by I shoved to the side to get up from. Shit. There was one walker falling behind. I grabbed one of the pocket knifes from the car and stood ready to take it down. It got closer. I started to get flashbacks from the walker I killed on camp. The walker came closer. I grabbed my knife tighter and focused on the walker. When it came close enough I took a deep breath and put it in his skull. This one was easier. Before I knew it I heard more footsteps.  I held my knife up againd, ready to kill one more walker.

The footsteps came closer. A man came walking at me with his hands up. "I come with peace." It was Daryl. I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Can you not do that?" I asked him annoyed while I let the knife down. "What did ye find?" He glanced at my bag.

"Food, water, medical supplies, clothes and a couple pocket knifes. I thought those things might come in handy." I told him as I got my knife up a little, "Let's get back to the others." He nodded and we walked back with the shopping bag.

As we got back the group told us that Sophia was in the woods with two walkers following her and that Rick went after them so save her. Carol was crying her eyes out at the spot they both dissapeard. I looked around and saw T-Dog with blood on his arm. Before I could ask he answerd me. "It's not a bite. It's a very nasty cut." I sighed in relief. He was a good guy and I was not ready to lose one more person.

Rick eventually came back, alone. He explained to us what had happened and asked Daryl, Shane and Glenn to go back with him. They all agreed and went off. The rest of us got back to looting the cars.