chapter 23:

-We should get going guys. I wanna be the first one in the locker room to get ready for the Lilia show., said Jillian, walking away.

The girls followed her. They walked to the locker room, joining some people from their class. Sadie got in first, picking a good spot.

-Okay, what do we do when she walks in?, asked Millie, confused.

-Don't worry. Just watch and learn., said Sadie, changing into her sweatpants.

Jillian chuckled and looked at Sadie.

-Are you like a flirting expert?, asked Jillian, amused.

-I don't know, am I?, smirked Sadie, turning to her.

Jillian raised an eyebrow as she saw the smirk, not knowing what to expect.

That's when Lilia walked in. Sadie directed her gaze towards her, keeping her same smirk. She took her shirt off and grabbed her sport t-shirt and walked up to Lilia who was now opening her backpack to grab her clothes.

-Hey beautiful. Ready to do some sports?, asked Sadie, standing next to Lilia, slightly hovering over her.

-Wh-What?, stuttered the blond girl, looking up at her but regretting it as her face went red.

-You know, you seem to like things messy. Maybe you'll like how messy things can get during P.E., shrugged Sadie, keeping the smirk.

-What does that mean?, asked Lilia, confused and trying to avoid looking at the girl's revealed upper body.

-You can stare, you know? It doesn't bite. But you know, I could bite., added Sadie, whispered the last part.

-I, uhm, I'm going to the bathroom., said the girl as she rushed away to the bathroom.

Sadie turned around, looking at her friend who seemed to have all different types of thoughts and expressions. Sadie chuckled and put her t-shirt on and left the locker room, entering the gym. The girls followed two minutes after. Sadie was tying her laces, sitting on the bleachers and waiting for the teacher. Olivia walked up to her.

-That was something., said the brunette.

-Yup., nodded the redhead.

-I didn't expect that coming from you., chuckled Olivia.

-Why?, asked the older girl.

-Since you've never had a partner in your life, I just figured you didn't have any game or experience flirting., explained her friend.

-Well you see, in juvie, to get things, you need to kind and do favors., said Sadie, looking at her friend.

-What? Ew, Sadie., exclaimed Olivia.

-I'm jokiiiiiing. Well, for some part., shrugged Sadie, now getting up and looking around.

She caught Lilia walking up to some kids from her class. She then looked at the group.

-Do any of you want to try now?, asked the redhead.

-Well, you seem to got some affect on her so I think you should continue., said Olivia, also getting up.

-She used to be my best friend, I am not going to flirt with her., replied Millie.

-I am apparently going out with Millie, so I don't people thinking I'm a cheater., said Jillian, looking at Millie.

-Aw. You're a good fake girlfriend., said Millie, hugging her sideways.

Sadie clenched her jaw, not liking how close Millie was to Jillian. Olivia noticed her reaction and raised an eyebrow. Sadie shook her head. That's when the teacher walked in. 

-Okay class. I am gonna be your teacher for this year. I hope we will get along well. I know some of you already. Hi Olivia and Sadie. It's been a while. Good to have you back, carrot., said the teacher.

-Hi Miss Karol. It's nice to be back., smiled Sadie.

-Alright. As you can see, I didn't plan anything for today. I wanted to let you, as a class, decide, what we would do today. So, any suggestions?, asked the teacher.

-Dodgeball., said Sadie, not even hesitating.

-Of course. Who could have guessed that? Anyone else?, continued the woman.

-Baseball!, yelled a boy.

-And give you wild animals a bat? I don't think so. Dodgeball it is. You, blondie, get the balls., said the teacher.

-I don't know which ones., replied Lilia.

-I can show her., said Sadie, looking at the teacher.

-Alright. You two go get the balls. The others, I want you running laps until they're back., ordered the teacher as she walked away and sat on the bleachers.

Lilia looked at Sadie, who was now waiting for her. The blonde girl didn't like where this was going. 

-Follow me, princess., said Sadie as she started walking.

Lilia just followed her silently, not trying to show that the nickname did have some affect on her. They walked to a closet filled with balls. Sadie walked in, taking a few in her hands.

-Come here beautiful. Grab 5 balls if you can., said Sadie as she walked out of it.

-Why are you being like this?,asked the blonde girl.

-What are you talking about?, replied Sadie, playing dumb.

-Oh come on. A few hours ago, you were all sassy when I tried to start things over with you. Now you're calling me name and getting in my personal space., elaborated Lilia, not grabbing any balls.

Sadie put the balls down that she had grabbed and walked up to her. 

-Well, don't you like it, princess?, asked Sadie, now standing only a few inches from her.

Lilia could feel her hot breath against her skin. She took a few steps back.

-N-No. No, why would you say that?, tried the blonde girl.

-Cause you're all red and flustered. You know, I thought maybe you were raised religiously or whatever bullshit some homophobes take as an excuse, but I know just think that you're a closeted queer kid who is too scared to accept themselves., said Sadie, taking a few steps up to her, making the other girl hit her back against her wall, gulping as she realized that the only way out was to go pass Sadie.

-That's- That's not true., said Lilia, trying to form sentences but her brain feeling mush as the redhead put her hands each side next to the smaller girl's body, keeping her from escaping her. 

The redhead looked her in the eyes and then looked down at the blonde girl's lips. She smirked. Sadie leaned in slightly, seeing the blonde girl do the same. She the whispered against her lips.

-Then why are you leaning in?, whispered the redhead.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////A/N: hehehehe whoopsies, but hey, who wouldn't want to be lilia right now?