You're Safe

*Kat's Pov*

They dragged me out of the pool area and towards the big double doors. I tried to push them off but they were too strong and would roughly pull me when I tried to get away. They pulled me towards a black van and I fought to get away. I ran towards the doors again but didn't make it very far when Levi stepped in front of me. I froze. I hadn't seen him since there was an argument over dope that was killing people and that was years ago.

He gave a small smirk before he pushed me to the ground and slapped me across the face. I went to get up and run but he grabbed my leg and roughly pulled me back before he grabbed me from the ground and held me by my hair. He shoved me into the back of the van and all I saw was the two guys with masks over their faces, I had already seen them so why were they hiding.

Levi also put a mask on his face as he began to drive and then a button was pressed by one of the men. White smoke came out of the corners of the van and drifted around, making me sleepy. I tried to fight it but there was too much of it and I ended up passing out on the floor of the van. Well I guess that was what happened because everything had gone black and I was no longer in the van.

Levi had my arms tied together behind my back as he dragged me out of the van and to some burnt down building by the docks. I looked around, trying to figure out where I was but my eyes were blurred and my head was in so much pain.

"Where are we?" I rasped out, my throat really dry.

"Oh wake up, Kat. You know this place?"

"No, no I really don't."

"My old warehouse. The one that burnt down."

"Oh yeah. I remember."

"So does Bella."

"What?"

He pulled me behind a wall where I could see Bella walking around on the phone. I went to call out to her but Levi smacked his hand over my mouth. I tried to get out of his grip, my legs kicking the air but he just grabbed me and shoved my head into the concrete wall next to us.

I watched as Antonio walked up behind Bella. She pulled a gun on him and I was begging she wouldn't fire it. Then I saw Jay, he looked so scared and so worried but I couldn't do anything. I tried screaming but no sound came out because Levi had trapped my mouth. I cried silently as I tried to fight his grip but it was no use.

"Shut up, let's go." He said and pulled me back into the van.

When I was back in the van, I was between his two bodyguards. I don't know how long we were in that van for but it felt like ages.

I looked up at the sign of the place he had pulled me into next and handed me over to some guy like I was an amazon parcel.

"Who are you?"

"Your worst nightmare."

"Nah, I don't like nuns, so you aren't that scary."

"Just sit in the chair and shut up."

"Nah, I'd rather stand."

"Sit down!"

"If you are trying to assert dominance, it isn't working."

"Sit. Down."

"Who are you anyways? A dealer?"

"No. I'm just dropping you off at the airport when the car arrives."

"Haha. Hilarious. What really are you?"

"I'm telling you the truth. Your father has arranged for you to be dropped off in Italy."