Welcome!

Hello! if you've come from my profile or follow me then you know how it goes. But for those who haven't, these Oneshots will be uploaded whenever because I'm going to college (high school). And you're probably wondering why I would do this, well, my main story I'm writing would take forever, and I don't want to be a "dead writer", y'know, those who write a couple of chapters and are never heard of again.

I'm only doing this as a filler and to keep everyone entertained or busy. 

If you'd like to request then I'm sorry, I'm not accepting requests, but when I do I'll make sure to announce it in a separate chapter.

What can you expect from these Oneshots? well, expect spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes, I'm dyslexic, so that's the main reason behind it.

Thoughts are written using brackets, and italics are those who are whispering. 

Example:

Frisk: (Your mom)

Chara: Your mom.

Author comments will be added separately

Example:

(Your mom)

And the English I'll be using is half British and half U.S English. So I'll use words like "Sofa", "Fridge", and "Football" NOT SOCCER! FOOTBALL! AND "Rugby"! But I'll also use "Mom", "Closet", "Cookie", "Fries", and "Movie".

So with that all done and said, I hope you enjoy reading them! and feel free to ask me any questions! be it how I've written so much or any advice on how to write.

Enjoy!

Blu out.