Pinto's Birthday (One-shot)

When Pinto's birthday party goes wrong.

This is Another idea inspired by g462rw9skgpriveteral (Peso gives out Mexican candy to the others) and also from personal experience.

My sister recently had her birthday party and there was drink spills, balloons falling onto the cake, popcorn all over the carpet. Yup. They were angels XD

Hope you like it!

In the launch bay

Pinto: Happy birthday to mee~~

Pinto: Happy birthday to the penguin who rules all the seaaa~~

Koshi: What screwed up version of happy birthday was that?

Pinto: The best screwed up version >:)

Koshi: *disappointed sigh* You know, even though you're just a few months younger than me, I didn't think our maturity difference would be so vast.

Pinto: *wearing a party cone on his beak* I didn't understand half of the words you said . . . . .

Pinto: Anyway, look at me! I'm a duck! *quacks around the launch bay*

Koshi: . . . .

Peso's mum: Oh thank you dears for letting Pinto hold his birthday party here in the octopod! You see, it's just so difficult getting the other parents to bring their children to our home in Antarctica. You know, with the cold icy climate and all!

Barnacles: No problem at all! How many guests did you say were coming?

Peso's mum: *adjusts glasses* Well there's Koshi, Pinto's twelve friends from school, Periwinkle, his five other friends from karate, his two other friends from church and his friend from scouts.

Peso's mum: So about 21?

Ryla: Crikey! This little mate has more friends than I've made in a lifetime!

Pinto: Yup. I have a LOT >:)

Peso's mum: I'm just warning you all now *whispers* Pinto's friends can be a little bit of a handful . . .

Barnacles: Don't worry about a thing! I look after these kids every day *looks at his crew*, so I have some experience haha! We'll have everything under control, I promise.

Peso's mum: I'm sure you will! Happy birthday darling! *kisses Pinto on the forehead*

Peso's mum: Sorry I can't be here for the first half, I have an important meeting to attend. Make sure you look after him Peso *hugs*

Peso: I will! Enjoy your meeting! *waves goodbye*

*grabs her handbag, jumps into the water and swims out of the launch bay*

Shellington: How hard could this be? 21 kids doesn't sound like that many? . . . Theoretically?

Kwazii: What would you know? You've never had more than two kids come to your birthday parties!

Shellington: Were you even AT my parties?

Kwazii: No, but it's true.

Shellington: . . .

Paani: Anyway, how old's the birthday boy turning? >:)

Pinto: I could tell you . . . . buuut Dashi bought the same number of candles as my age so I guess you could check the bag to find out XD