How the Octonauts Met the Vegimals

A little narrative I made with inspiration on my vegimal theories ;))))))

The ocean was erupting with aqua coloured bliss, fish of all colours were swimming around, minding their own business. The octopod was like a majestic giant squid, gliding through the ocean currents.

The Octonauts had just woken up from an all nighter helping a group of cuttlefish find a new place to live. They managed to finally push themselves out of bed at 11 in the morning.

"Octonauts....*yawn*....roll call."

They all trodded down together in a line and apathetically recited their names as they'd usually do each morning.

"Dashi,"

"Inkling"

"Kwazii"

"Peso"

"Tunip"

They all waited and looked around. Barnacles decided to speak up.

"Is Shellington still asleep?"

Suddenly a familiar figure came through the Octochute.

"Speak of the devil!" Tweak announced with a chuckle as she took a crunch out of her carrot.

"Sorry I'm late, I'm here though! And now I'm going!" He said briskly while eating three kelp cakes at once and running towards the launch bay.

"Woah, there, where are you going matey?" Kwazii ran in front of Shellington.

He gulped his food and shook his head.

"You won't BELIEVE it! I saw a real life VAQUITA!" He shook Kwazii in enthusiasm.

Dashi's eyes grew wide open.

"Aw, a vaquita!? Are you sure?! Aren't there only 20 left in the whole world?" She said running to the octopod controls.

"Indeed! I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes!" Inkling said having mixed feelings on what Shellington saw.

Shellington looked at them with desperation. Everyone looked back in confusion and drowsiness.

"Please captain! I need to find it! We could learn so much from these unique creatures!"

The Captain looked sceptical and then turned his head to the green bunny who was nearly asleep on a chair.

"Tweak, get the Gup A ready for Shellington." She jumped awake and nodded while running to the launch bay. "And shellington,If you don't find it by noon, return back to the Octopod. Contact us if there are any issues." He smiled. Shellington's face had never looked brighter

"Oh thank you Captain! I won't let you down!" He ran to the octochute.

In the launch bay, he hopped into the gup A making sure he hadn't forgotten his notebook and satchel. He gave the thumbs up and tweak pulled on the lever followed by a tired wave.

The ocean was bright blue, coral surrounded the ocean as Shellington glided through the sea. The gup A dipped slightly as a result of Shellington's below average driving skills.

"Alright vaquita, where did you swim off to." He whispered to himself, suddenly realising this wasn't going to be as simple as he thought.

//////////////////////

"Oi! No fair! That was a foot fault! Technically, I should get the point!" Kwazii argued, pointing at his opponent. Tweak was hitting a table tennis ball with her bat up and down, a cunning smirk plastered on her smug face. She looked at Dashi and shrugged.