Stuck in a Tree?! (One-shot)

after the events of camping

Ranger Marsh: Nearly there octonauts. 

Barnacles: Ranger Marsh, we're nearing the middle of the rainforest so should we take our break now?

Ranger Marsh: Great idea, I'll lay out the tarp for us to sit on.

*everyone takes off their camping packs and sits down*

Dashi: This is incredible! *gasp* The trees are so TALL and their canopies are like blankets in the sky! Oh I HAVE to take a picture of all of this!! *walks around, admiring everything*

Kwazii: Yeah, yeah, this would be all fine and dandy if it weren't so darn HOT! *flops onto the tarp, gazing at the trees in the sky*

*a voice comes out from out of nowhere*

Min: Well it isn't so much the hot that's bothering you here, Kwazii, It's the humidity making the air warm and full of moisture.

Everyone: MIN!!!

Min: Hi everyone!

Ryla: What are you doing out here?!

Min: Inky! I got your call about how you were travelling through the forest down here so I HAD to come say hi! :D

Inkling: Oh well what a lovely surprise it is! It's so good to see you again! *hugs*

Peso: How much farther is it to the end of the forest Min?

Min: Not too far, actually! Where have you all been so far?

Barnacles: We went camping near the coast, then we took a hike and canoed down the river, stopped for another night and we're down here in the forest :) We're all on a research expedition.

Paani: I call it an educational vacation XD

Min: How lovely!

Vegimals: Cheepa, cheepa!

Shellington: Guys, the vegimals want to eat something (and I might be getting a tad hungry myself) Should we get out lunch?

Kwazii: You don't have to ask me twice!

Kwazii: . . . 

Kwazii: Uhhh guuyyyyss where's the lunch bag?

Barnacles: Kwazii! We told YOU to bring the lunch bag!

Kwazii: I DID!

Kwazii: At least I think  I did . . .

Vegimals: Cheepa, cheepa! :((((

Dashi: Well what are we supposed to do now? There's no food for miles until we get to the other side of the coast!

Ryla: Everyone grab their emergency nutrients sticks and start chewing!

Ranger marsh: You know, I never thought we would ever need these things-

Ryla: You should always have a backup plan >:)

Barnacles: No, we are not eating STICKS!!!

Shellington: How about these leaves?

Barnacles: What is WRONG with all of you?

Shellington: Captain, I am starving to the point where I am willing to eat leaves >:(

Paani: Orrrrr . . . .

Paani: We could eat the mangoes up there? *points up*

*Everyone looks up*

Barnacles: That's a great idea! Paani maybe you could- PAANI?!