Road trip Pt. 1 (One-shot)

The octonauts plus Paani and Ryla go on a little road trip while taking in the sights and wonders. In part 1, Tweak is driving and Kwazii is in shot gun. Ryla and Peso and Inkling are at at the back, Barnacles is with Paani on the right and Shellington and Dashi and both on the left.

Hopefully I've made that slightly clear :D ENJOYY GUYYSS <3 COMMENT IF U WANT A PT 2!!!!

Dashi: So I brought, my girls weekly magazines, a sudoku and crossword book, an actual game of snakes and ladders, my two pink sparkly travel pillows, 6 extra hair clips in case they fall out in the van, my tablet, octo watch and phone, a packet of gummy worms, another packet of gummy worms and a sketchbook :D

Shellington: Wow . . .

Dashi: So what did you bring?

Shellington: Oh . . .

Shellington: I brought a book?

Dashi: Really? That's it? Shell, it's gonna be a four day road trip . . you know that right?

Shellington: Yeah? But I mean it's Harry Potter? Everyone loves Harry Potter!

Dashi: Yes, I agree that Harry Potter is great but do you really think that singular book is going to keep you entertained for the entire road trip?

Shellington: Well . . . this singular book AND my endless realm of thoughts, epiphanies and fears conjured throughout the times of complete silence/staring out of the window watching the clouds slowly change shape?

Dashi: . . . .

Paani: *squinting at map*

Paani: Okay Tweak, It says . . . go down and take a left?

Tweak: Wait, go down? What do you mean go down? Like down the road-?

Paani: No, I mean down as in South?? Wait- which way is South according to our location?!

Ryla: *chuckles* You're holding that map upside down mate!

Paani: Oh . . . whoops . . . hah, I knew that! *flips it right way up*

Paani: Okay, turn right at the McDonald's!

Tweak: McDonald's?

Tweak: Paani? Where in the ever-loving carrot sticks are you on the map?

Paani: Uhhh, near McDonald's?! THE ONE WHERE YOU HAVE TO TURN AT NOW!

Tweak: PAANI THERE IS NO MCDONALDS, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!

Paani: I DON'T KNOW!?

Barnacles: Give it here.

Barnacles: What the-

Barnacles: This is a map of Paraguay -_-

Paani: Oops.

Tweak: Oops? OOPS?! NEW ZEALAND IS NOWHERE NEAR PARAGUAY!

Paani: You see, I'm a hydrologist, not a mapmaker? If you wanted directions you should've either remembered to bring the GPS charger or brought MIN along :/

Tweak: Well I'm SORRY I spent all night getting everything ready and only got FOUR HOURS of sleep therefore FORGOT a few things!

Tweak: And this is sort of on YOU as well for bringing a map of PARAGUAY for some stupid reason!

Paani: I'M DISORGANISED OKAY!?

Inkling: Children, children, calm down.

Inkling: I brought an extra map.