KWAZII WHY (One-shot)

It was a regular day in the octopod. The fish were swimming , the sun was shining, Kwazii was causing mischief . . . 

A REGULAR DAY!

*in the launch bay*

Barnacles: Good morning Octonauts I was just checking in to see if ACK-

*slips and falls into the water*

Barnacle:  *cough cough* What in the name of-

Barnacles: OKAY WHO SPILT HOT CHOCOLATE ON THE FLOOR?!

Tweak: Sorry about that Cap. Kwazii broke the hot chocolate machine and I had to fix it. Must've spilt on the floor while bringing it down 'ere into the launch bay ://

Tweak: It's all fixed now though *helps Barnacles out of the water*

Barnacles: Ah I see. *shakes the water off*

Peso: Oh dear. How did Kwazii break the hot chocolate machine?

Tweak: Do you really want to know, Peso?

Peso: As your doctor who was just bandaging your paw merely five minutes ago- YES I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!

Tweak: Okay fine . . . I'd finished work early so I went to the HQ for a drink, but when I pushed the button, it wouldn't work. I tried banging on it, then hot chocolate sprayed onto my paw.

Tweak: I took it apart to see what was wrong and that's when I saw a bunch of chilli flakes were jammed inside -_-

Peso: Chilli . . . . flakes?

Tweak: IT HAD TO BE KWAZII PRANKING US WITH SPICY HOT CHOCOLATE!! I'M GONNA MURDER HIM-

Barnacles: Okay. He can't have gone far. We'll find him and get him to say sorry?

Tweak: Sorry won't cut it >:{

*Dashi rampages into the launch bay from the octo-chute*

Dashi: GUYS MY TONGUE HAS BEEN ON FIRE FOR THE PAST HOUR. WAS HOT CHOCOLATE ALWAYS THIS SPICY?!!?!?!?

Peso: Oh dear, not you too! This is not a very safe prank and I don't like it . . . . 

Dashi: Aw Captain! You're all wet! Let's get you a towel :((

Barnacles: Thank you. We all know, Dashi, that you are better than SOME MEMBERS OF THIS CREW!

*climbs up ladder with Dashi*

*A large quantity of kelp cake pudding falls from the top of the ladder onto Dashi and the Captain*

Dashi & Barnacles:  . . . .

Tweak:  . . . . . 

Tweak: PFFT HAHAHAHAHA OKAY THAT'S PRETTY FUNNY! GOOD ONE KWAZZ!!

Kwazii: *from the top of the ladder* D'ya really think so? I did put a lot of effort into this one if I do say so myself >:) *eats some of the pudding from Dashi's head* Mmm a tasty one too.

Barnacles: KWAZII GET YOUR RUTHLESS LITTLE TAIL BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!

Kwazii: Nope. SEE YA SUCKERS- *runs away*

Peso: Oh dear, I'll probably start cleaning this mess :((

Barnacles: No Peso. This is Kwazii's job, let him do the cleaning.

*Inkling from the HQ*

Inkling: Good heavens! WHO PUT CONFETTI INTO THE HOT CHOCOLATE MACHINE!?

Tweak: Aw DARN IT! INKLING THAT WAS MEANT FOR KWAZII UGHH!!

Dashi: One who pranks, cannot be pranked hahaha

Barnacles: We'll get him back >:)