Origins and Accents

Barnacles: Barnacles is from the Arctic and generally loves so much about it. The cold, the memories and the good times he had. He has a British accent which he seemed to be accustomed to (same goes for his sister Bianca)

Shellington: This guys has to come for pure Scottish waters XD It cannot be just me that LOVES his, Pearl's and periwinkle's adorable accent.

Kwazii: COCKNEYYYYYY. it's fair to say that he speaks Pirate and probably comes from the Caribbean. Aye matey?

Dashi: In the UK version of the show, Dashi has an Australian Accent but in the US version she has an American version. I love both versions, but I'd grown up with the British one ;) In the new show (Above and beyond) She is probably Australian and that's the bloody oath XD

Tweak: Oh man, I love her accent, it's so twangy and American, I LOVE IT! American blood and to the core.

Peso: Antarctica but has a British accent? I'm sure this has got to be a running thing hahahah. I just want to address that Peso became a Spanish hermano in the US version. You know, the first time I watch the US version, I hadn't watch the show in a while and I almost thought, hang on, has he always sounded like this and I just never noticed? No hate at all haha, I just prefer his adorable British flow ;)

Inkling: 

He is the definition of UK. I love this guy so much and he's wise and his accent is awesome :D when I here his voice, I think of like idk... British things like books and the queen and 'toodle pip'. Lol sorry for mentioning stereotypes. If you're British, help me out XDDD

~

Octo-agents special mention

When I first heard Paani and watched the new episodes of Above and Beyond, I was blown away at how the octonauts manage to include so much diversity from countries like China and India. It's such a special thing to have in kids shows like this because not only it gives them an understanding of diversity, but also the beauty of countries everywhere :)

Let me know your favourite Octo-agent, I'd love to hear!