Fears

Barnacles

Even though he is able to tough it out in most situations, Barnacles finds it hard to do anything about his fear of tight spaces. Ever since he fell down in the cave during a scouts trip, he hadn't been able to fully get over his fear. He says it makes him feel like he cannot move and it makes him vulnerable in difficult situations which is not a common trait for him. He tends to avoid this fear but he will deal with it if worse comes to worse.

Shellington

Shellington isn't fond of heights and can get quite panicky in some situations. He doesn't mind flying in the octo-ray as he feels that it is a stable vehicle and quite safe with Dashi flying it. His distrust for the gup H, however (for its lack of doors) tends to freak him out. He says he feels faint at the mere thought of heights and feels even worse when the thoughts become a reality. He tries to avoid this fear at all costs unlike Barnacles.

Kwazii

Poor Kwazii. His fear of spiders is imminent and has been addressed greatly in the show. Although most may assume the other octonauts should have a general fear of spiders, they can deal with it unlike Kwazii. My head-canon for the becoming of this fear is that at a young age, Kwazii had experienced baby spiders hatching all over this fur, (This has happened to my mum once XD) and he always seems to remember the feeling of the millions of legs crawling on his skin.

Dashi

Dashi hates the sight of blood. It's obvious that she can't stand it when someone gets hurt. She doesn't particularly enjoy getting needles and the reason why kinda speaks for itself. She is a sensitive character and doesn't enjoy scary movies or situations for that matter. If she had to come face to face with this fear, it would only be because she was trying to help herself or someone out. Kindness always comes first.

Tweak

FEARLESS CHAP. Hahah just kidding. We all have fears, even Tweak. Although she has no problem talking to people and being able to make terrific comebacks and jokes on the spot, she can ultimately lose her verbal charisma during speeches in front of crowds. She is also very camera shy and doesn't really know what to do when Dashi's camera is on her face. She'd awkwardly say hi then look away from the camera in hopes Dashi would leave. Of course, as a terrific friend Dashi sticks it in her face >:)

Peso

Peso is a  ~ B E A N ~ and definitely doesn't enjoy scary situations. The very first fear from his childhood that he could remember was the dark. Penguins live in Antarctica and it is know that there can be complete darkness for months in the Winter. He feels lonely and fearful of what could happen due to the deprivation of his sense of sight. Monsters? Bloodthirsty creatures? A lump of ice that he couldn't see leading to a face plant? His worries become worse 😢

Inkling

I think is this is something most introverted thinkers can relate to: Being forced to express emotion. although this sounds more like a dislike and less like a fear, it can pose as a form of fear. Inkling prefers to keep his emotions inside and dislikes having to discuss them. So when he find himself sipping tea with Dashi and she asks how he's feeling, he becomes blank and doesn't know what to say. Unless your Min the Mapmaker, stay clear of the feelings XD