Camping (one-shot ft. Octo-Agents)

The octonauts are camping in the everglades with their fellow octo-agents, Paani, Ryla and Ranger Marsh. They are all sitting around a nice warm camp fire in their cosy pyjamas. 

Paani: HEY SHELLINGTON-

Shellington: ACK. Paani stop! Don't scare me like that-

Paani: I thought you said you weren't afraid of camping out here? :/

Shellington: I'm not! It's just that-

Kwazii: BOO *grabs him by the shoulder*

Shellington: *screams like a child*

Paani and Kwazii: . . . . 

Paani and Kwazii: HAHAHAHAHA 

Shellington:  >:(((

*Dashi comes around with a warm plate of s'mores with the vegimals and everyone eats them*

Dashi: Stop teasing Shellington guys. It is pretty scary out here for all of us. *mouth full of s'more XD*

Dashi: I mean, look! Peso is paralysed with fear!

Peso: hhh ..d..d....fllpph...hellep....

Everyone: . . . . 

Paani: Anyway, I didn't mean to scare you Shellington, I was going to ask you a question.

Shellington: Ohh, in that case, ask away!

Paani: Do you believe in aliens?

Shellington: YES! I do with very much passion. The possibilities are just endless!

Ryla: Fair dinkum! If we exist, there's sure to be something else out there in the vast expanse of the universe.

Paani: SEE TWEAK! THEY DO EXIST!

Tweak: Oh not this again. ALIENS ARE IMPRACTICAL AND CAN'T EXIST! EXPLAIN HOW THEY HAVEN'T INVADED OUR PLANET ALREADY!

Inkling: Not necessarily, Tweak. You've seen hieroglyphs and artefacts of the past that hold possibility of alien contact.

*Kwazii suddenly bursts from out of his tent and laughs*

Kwazii: BESIDES MATEY, WE ALL KNOW THE PYRAMIDS WERE MADE BY THE ALIENS!

Peso: *shrieks and faints*

Tweak: They were NOT! Obviously creatures from the past just worked really hard and built it by hand. I should know. I BUILD STUFF!

Kwazii: Maybe your denying it because your an alien in disguise

Tweak: I think it's getting late and your all going loopy. Can we just eat the s'mores and go to bed? We have to walk a long way tomorrow.

Kwazii: SHE ISN'T DENYING IT! SOMEONE CALL THE GOVERNMENT AND CONFRONT THEM OF THEIR SOCIAL EXPERIMENT!

Ranger Marsh: Hahaha, y'all are a real knee-slapper. It's great having company around here. 

*silence*

*looks up at the stars*

 Dashi: Well, aliens or no aliens, the stars will always be gorgeous.

Ryla: You said it Dashi *hugs and looks at the sky*

Paani: Come here Peso. *hugggss*

Peso:  :) *happy now*

Ranger Marsh: alright. It's getting late. Vegimals, can you help me put out the fire? 

Vegimals: Cheepa Cheepa!

*Octonauts, brush their teeth and get cosy in their sleeping bags*

Barnacles: Octonauts activate sleeping bags!

Shellington: Goodnight everyone!

Dashi: Sleep tight

Kwazii: Don't let the aliens bite

Peso: *squeaks* DX